Lord Chael responds to Yahoo/Kevin Iole

Iole's turkey waddle serves as a permanent neckbeard

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

I don't think think the matter has anything to do with infantalizing--it's the world of self-promotion and branding that shapes the context of that tweet. Chael is responding to the article using the self-promoting persona that keeps him relevant and makes him money when he tweets in that vein.
That I got from the tweet. That's his act. It's boring and stale, but still his act. If this had been about Chael the shameless self-promoter, then I wouldn't have replied. I responded to the "roast" part.

That I got from the tweet. That's his act. It's boring and stale, but still his act. If this had been about Chael the shameless self-promoter, then I wouldn't have replied. I responded to the "roast" part.
Oh, so your comment about infantalized adults wasn't about Chael, it was about SD posters who respond to consumate showmen like Chael with comments like "roasted!"? I didnt get that from the post I responded to, but maybe that's what you meant.

How is this a roast? Being the worst or best cheater means the same thing.

I so hate this infantilized world we live in. 50 is the new 30. 30 is the new teens. Acting like a teenager when you're in your 30s isn't normal.
This.

Back