Lord Chael responds to Yahoo/Kevin Iole

50-45 UD for chael remaining undefeated and undisputed what a legend

How is this a roast? Being the worst or best cheater means the same thing.

I so hate this infantilized world we live in. 50 is the new 30. 30 is the new teens. Acting like a teenager when you're in your 30s isn't normal.

Your outnumbered Grownie
andthechildrenshall2-300x220.jpg
upload_2019-6-19_9-37-48.jpeg
1828380.jpg

I think Anderson has a pretty credible claim to that throne over Chael but still funny.

silver has one failed drug test...he has looked the same throughout his career...has fought pretty much the same throughout his career...even after usada, he's still competitive in his fights, despite being years past his prime...that right there, should tell you he didn't cheat in his career...more likely, he just juiced after his leg injury to help it heal faster...

lol that's Kevin Lole? a fat 65 years old that has never thrown a punch in his life is the butthurt bitch they have trying to "cancel" Chael?

{<jordan}

I so hate this infantilized world we live in. 50 is the new 30. 30 is the new teens. Acting like a teenager when you're in your 30s isn't normal.
I don't think think the matter has anything to do with infantalizing--it's the world of self-promotion and branding that shapes the context of that tweet. Chael is responding to the article using the self-promoting persona that keeps him relevant and makes him money when he tweets in that vein.

Chapel annoying but this ole guy have no right talk shit omg llllllllllolllllll

Social media has turned people into... Well, I'm not going to say it - not a forum friendly word.

Nice observation. I remember a time in my teen age years complaining to my father I was not happy (I had legit reasons, the scene was nuts) and he said if I wasnt happy that's my fucking problem, his job was to raise a functioning human and that's it.

That used to be the norm, now it's considered borderline abusive.

You can see it everywhere in people, all those juvenile traits that should have been sweated out years ago are running the show.

A helpless group of sheep and their feelings. It's disgusting.

Now he needs to respond to the "Chael Is Racist" trash.

Why was that thread closed? It was getting to be epic!

Kevin Iole is a piece of shit SNAKE.

as is anyone else who writes on Yahoo

This has been emerging since the 70s. Only today has it climaxed. Youre spot on though...

Back