Lord Chael: Jon Jones knows something we don't

For dick pills. It's a disgrace, and now they're going to fuck him over again?

USADA is losing control imo
Dick pills that he never took. He was lying.

Or to quote usada "contrived" and "lacking the ring of truth"

For dick pills. It's a disgrace, and now they're going to fuck him over again?

USADA is losing control imo

It was never proven that Jones ever actually took those pills. He didn't buy them, never disclosed taking them and they contained a banned substance that didn't show-up in his tests. The whole story was so stupid and sounded so fabricated that, even if it happened to be true, Jones was just as much at fault.

Dick pills that he never took. He was lying.

Or to quote usada "contrived" and "lacking the ring of truth"
do an estimation on when we can expect a result/suspension to be reported

It was never proven that Jones ever actually took those pills. He didn't buy them, never disclosed taking them and they contained a banned substance that didn't show-up in his tests. The whole story was so stupid and sounded so fabricated that, even if it happened to be true, Jones was just as much at fault.

I wouldn't write down the brand of my dick pills either.

Also Malki signed his papers this last time. Jon is not at fault.

Jones will be cleared soon.

do an estimation on when we can expect a result/suspension to be reported

Could literally happen any time. I upped the frequency my email checks to every ten minutes, and my app that monitors usada website to every ten minutes in the middle of last week. I was kinda expecting the decision on Friday but it didn't happen.

I expect it pretty much every day at the moment

Could literally happen any time. I upped the frequency my email checks to every ten minutes, and my app that monitors usada website to every ten minutes in the middle of last week. I was kinda expecting the decision on Friday but it didn't happen.

interesting

interesting
<JonesLaugh>

Keep'em guessing & triggered Jon see you real soon...
tenor.gif

I wouldn't write down the brand of my dick pills either.

Yes, but you are not a world champion being regularly tested. That's the whole point of the forms they give you, were you can write down any supplement or medicine you take in case something goes wrong. That's also why I don't see how anyone can expect any leniency from USADA when Jones casually dropped in front of the CSAC that he kept ignoring all the safeguards.

Jones whole defense is basically as if you were caught speeding 50mph over the limit, after already losing your licence once, then rolling your eyes at the cop like "well, excuuuuuse me for not watching the speedometer and the road signs. Geeeeez, really?"

Back