Lord Adam... forever you'll reign, oh Lord

Originally posted by LordAdam
i am just sitting here laughing, cause i think its pretty funny, that a guy would save pics of me on his pc ....

how the fuck did you get so ugly? can we see what your folks look like?

i am just sitting here laughing, cause i think its pretty funny, that a guy would save pics of me on his pc ....

who would do something like that?

Adam without a fucking shadow of a doubt you are the fugliest fucker on here. Im submitting your pics to www.fugly.net

47b3dd02b3127cce95da79aadb190000001610

THIS.... this is my obsession with you... THIS

Im not as fugly as you thats for DAAAAAAMN sure!!!

lets see your pic BASTARD....

why don't you try and fix yourself up a bit? Or is your excuse for those awful looks that you don't care, and you fear if you start to care you will still look like shit?

Originally posted by Rorny Gracie
Adam without a fucking shadow of a doubt you are the fugliest fucker on here. Im submitting your pics to www.fugly.net
I think you will be entitled to a percentage of his winnings if he does get chosen as the Fugly Man of the Year.

Scarface while you're at it submit it to one those Rate a mullet sites.

47b3dd02b3127cce95da3daedb3f0000001610

You people are hillarous ...To think your hurting my feelings BOO FUCKING Hoo.......

Originally posted by Scarface
I think you will be entitled to a percentage of his winnings if he does get chosen as the Fugly Man of the Year.

Haha fuck that. Im gonna give it to the fucker so he can get some plastic surgery done and remove that vagina from his chin.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl

47b3dd02b3127cce95dba5897a280000001610

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl

47b3dd02b3127cce95da3daedb3f0000001610
Will do.... He has THE BEST mullet of the decade. All I have to ask is.... whwat in teh fuck happened to you, Lord Adam? Why all the attention whoreness? For a person to dress like you do, and to look like you do, either teh janitor at sunday school raped you while yodeling the Macarena, or you were run over by a dump truck on the shady side of town. You were a cute kid, up until those pubes started growing on your face.

Originally posted by Scarface
Will do.... He has THE BEST mullet of the decade. All I have to ask is.... whwat in teh fuck happened to you, Lord Adam? Why all the attention whoreness? For a person to dress like you do, and to look like you do, either teh janitor at sunday school raped you while yodeling the Macarena, or you were run over by a dump truck on the shady side of town. You were a cute kid, up until those pubes started growing on your face.
not my fault the goetee wont come in..

not my fault the goetee wont come in..
Hahaha, good one. Glad to see you are finally growing a sense of humor;)

Back