Lopez Takes a Body Shot From World Strongest Man

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Thor has been boxing for about a yr now. Around a 200lb weight difference.

Last edited:
Lopez-Kambosos has been made official for the 3rd time and he does this?

Why would you risk getting hurt and having your fight postponed by taking a punch from a strongman? Just to prove how tough you are?

Lopez is lucky Bjornsson's punch technique is awful.

It would have been funnier if he'd not aimed at the abs, which are the offered target, but placed it on the short ribs.
This is the worlds strongest man

View attachment 886130
Didn't know that. I'll have to track it down to watch. I always thought one of the brothers would do well in Worlds Strongest Man competition since I saw them years ago.

It would have been funnier if he'd not aimed at the abs, which are the offered target, but placed it on the short ribs.

Didn't know that. I'll have to track it down to watch. I always thought one of the brothers would do well in Worlds Strongest Man competition since I saw them years ago.
I’m surprised there are so few brothers in strongman type stuff. I feel like the average brother is way stronger than the average white guy or Asian or whatever.

Sort of hard to get your body weight behind a looping punch to the side.

A proper body punch from welterweight would be harder than t his.

It’ll be on the box over the new year mate, as it always is. I’ll be watching it

So random... If Lopez vs Kambosos was postponed because of this that would have been hilarious.

Could have shown the full video where Lopez punches thor

Ok. I had seen it yet but here it is.

That look like it hurt cause Thor didn't relax his body like Lopez did right before the shot landed.

Back