LOOOL at this guy! (pic)

tudor_bjj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
afag.jpg

Picture taken at Copa do Mundo this year.

LMFAO. That is one Gi patch I would not want. This is another reason I stress the importance of No-Gi training.

Maybe it stands for " Fiendishly Aggressive Grappling " or maybe " Fine About Gender-benders ", lol. Let's hope it stands for something rugged in Brazilian.

That is one VERY unfortunate acronym.

afag.jpg

Notice the pre-fight "stare down" of his opponent's a$$? Is this guy ready to take the back, or what?

Oh my god, I would fall down crying if I saw that shit.

Underneath, it should read:

Free oil checks with each grappling session!

in portugues the word for gay is "Viado"..so this word (Gay) is not familiar to brazilians..

powerhockey17 said:
in portugues the word for gay is "Viado"..so this word (Gay) is not familiar to brazilians..

but it says :eek::eek::eek: on his back not ghey

spiderguardman said:
but it says :eek::eek::eek: on his back not ghey
:eek::eek::eek: is even less familiar in portuguese... gay most people know because of movies and stuff :)

kimurense said:
:eek::eek::eek: is even less familiar in portuguese... gay most people know because of movies and stuff :)

exactly

a little bit off topic but i remember a church here made by koreans (a weird pastor who loves to hug all the girls there..actually there are just teen girls...) .. they decided to put the korean word for "dream" as the name of the church...

the church is called QUM, which pronunciation really reflects the intentions of that pastor...

Brazilian HKD said:
exactly

a little bit off topic but i remember a church here made by koreans (a weird pastor who loves to hug all the girls there..actually there are just teen girls...) .. they decided to put the korean word for "dream" as the name of the church...

the church is called QUM, which pronunciation really reflects the intentions of that pastor...

LOL that's funny but it's pronounced like "koom".

Like : "koom here little church-girl, I wang you to join the :eek::eek::eek: team!" ?

Back