Looks Like Waterson Retired Paige VanZant

Paige has never been a fighter. She did MMA to get famous and make some money.

thats why i love watching these 'glam' wmma 'fighters' get their asses beat. Another reason why wmma is just a promotional joke.

Young fighters like Paige and Sage should spend time in a smaller organization fighting lower level competition to build skills and confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancing with the Stars probably got Paige way more exposure than the UFC ever will. She could probably make it in Hollywood at this point.

lol no, the only reason she got attention on dancing was because people that don't watch mma thought she was a fighter

BTW was it ever established if PVZ faked going out or not? Was that really a thing?

That doesn't say she's retiring.
it doesn't/

but why let facts get in the way of a good circle jerk?

let these guys hate. not often they get to laugh at pretty women. let em make the most of it.

Honestly, they both looked horrible on the feet in that fight. I get it that Women's mma is not yet developped, but they could barely throw a jab right. Joanna is far ahead of these two.

lol no, the only reason she got attention on dancing was because people that don't watch mma thought she was a fighter

Do you believe she is not a fighter? If so, what exactly makes someone a fighter and what are your qualifications?

Honestly, they both looked horrible on the feet in that fight. I get it that Women's mma is not yet developped, but they could barely throw a jab right. Joanna is far ahead of these two.

Lol how in the fuck did Waterson look terribke on the feet

I just watched the press conference she said "i'll be fighting for the UFC for a long time but i have many passions and will be pursuing other opportunities if they come up as well". The tweet is misleading.

The fighter warrior spirit

She lost consciousness because she wouldnt tap. What displays it better than that? Let's decompose all this bullshit talk and get to the heart of that matter which is that some Sherdoggers will say anything to discredit women and WMMA

She can leave MMA and still be seen in a positive light. A tryer who couldn't quite cut the mustard.
There are easier ways to make a shekel than getting choked out.

She lost consciousness because she wouldnt tap. What displays it better than that? Let's decompose all this bullshit talk and get to the heart of that matter which is that some Sherdoggers will say anything to discredit women and WMMA
Yeah, HH wouldnt tap out either on that one Saturday night but was back in the gym on Tues working on that RNC defense. That's the warrior spirit

interesting thing with womens sports is that the champs tend to be incredibly young and their primes dont last long.

Reality is that very few of these women are going to have staying power.

Yeah, HH wouldnt tap out either on that one Saturday night but was back in the gym on Tues working on that RNC defense. That's the warrior spirit

What makes you think PVZ wont be training or you just making shit up? Is every fighter that takes time off after a loss not really a fighter.

Stupidest shit I have heardin a long time

What makes you think PVZ wont be training or you just making shit up? Is every fighter that takes time off after a loss not really a fighter.

Stupidest shit I have heardin a long time
She wont I promise. Just follow her instagram you'll see :)

Let me guess, everyone will shit on her for going out even though they praised Holly for doing the same thing.

Back