Looks Like Waterson Retired Paige VanZant

I hear Brazzers is looking for girls like her. That can choke... hard.

What's up with wmma fighters? They can't deal with losing? Or they're smarter than most male fighters and see the writing on the wall sooner?

What's up with wmma fighters? They can't deal with losing? Or they're smarter than most male fighters and see the writing on the wall sooner?

It's easy to quit WMMA when you're a decent looking woman because anything with a pair of tits and a nice face can make money simply sitting on their ass in front of a computer or dancing on TV

Guys don't have that luxury

Paige has showed in more than one fight that she's tough as fuck. She got her ass kicked but stayed in there against Rose, and she fought that RNC tonight harder than most fighters do.

But neckbeards on Sherdog will still shit on her for being "mentally weak." Lol.
She's tough as hell. And still quite young. But I wouldn't blame her for walking away if she can earn more money not having to be tough.

67415639.jpg

Paige has never been a fighter. She did MMA to get famous and make some money.

She aint about that life.
<{nope}>

Despite her lack of skills amd athleticism, I know PVZ is.a tough chick. But, she was just talking about how she fights because she loves fighting. How do you go from saying that to dancing, or doing a show on the Disney channel or some shit? How does a loss make you reconsider your entire career?

She's the epitome of a front runner. She'll lose every time she faces someone in the top 15. If she's gonna pursue other opportunities, better to give up on fighting completely, because she'll never improve if she doesn't dedicate herself to it fully. She has some abilities that help to make for great fighters, but is severely lacking in technical skill and dedication.

Lets be honest, she was never THAT committed. She was always part time and did crossfit to beat the ass of half the girls in that shitty wmma division.

If she's gonna pursue other opportunities, better to give up on fighting completely, because she'll never improve if she doesn't dedicate herself to it fully. She has some abilities that help to make for great fighters, but is severely lacking in technical skill and dedication.
This is a good take. I think a lot of fans can see the raw potential, but she's going to have to really buckle down and put all her effort into this if she wants to really be good. Half in and half out is a hard way to do anything well.

Stop giving her a hard time.

She is probably taking time off to help kids with cancer.

Oh wait, she just lies to them.

This is one line of what she said taken out of context. The rest of the context was her saying that she is young and has many years of fighting ahead of her. Apparently you didn't actually watch the post-fight press-conference.

I think she intended to do those other things for a few months win or lose.

Last edited:
I can't see her fame lasting long outside of the ring. She's an attractive professional fighter.

If she's no longer a professional fighter, she becomes a slightly above average looking 20 year old. She becomes a dime a dozen human with no other interesting attributes.

Guys I'm pretty sure she's not that into MMA. She only trains during her camps. She's doing crossfit or whatever the fuck she does outside camps so it's likely her mind isn't THAT into the sport.

She's young and pretty, she's had tons of positive exposure, she can honestly go ahead and do whatever she wants, I'm sure she's going to get a lot of good opportunities to cash without getting her face punched. This sport isn't for everyone after all. I hope she sorts out what she wants to do because if she's going to be an MMA fighter she probably needs to... you know, train MMA all the time.

This is going to continue to be a plague on wmma's popularity. The so called "pretty ones" who are or could be made popular just flake out when losing a bad one outside of miesha tate who is now unfortunately retired after a long career. I'm noticing like next to no buzz at all for Ronda's return after her mental break down and hiatus. They were trying to groom pvz to be a popular figure in wmma, and now she's mentioning just doing other things instead. And sorry, but nobody is really going to care about someone like nunes in the grand scale popularity wise. Joanna is fantastic, but even the pop for her dosen't seem to be that substantial. Unfortunately for the UFC, if a pretty one starts winning. There's nothing stopping people from the entertainment industry just up and offering them money to do other things as they can't stop them from doing things outside of fighting.

Gina Carano is doing well for herself even after getting decimated by Cyborg. She had natural beauty and some favorable features that let her just do other things. Didn't quite work out for Ronda since it's pretty well known she has to be completely dolled up to be considered 'hot' so the entertainment industry lost interest once she lost her aura of invincibility, hence why she's fighting again. PVZ is pretty, and cleans up real nice. And with her exposure on dancing with the stars, could easily see her getting work despite having a bad loss or two.

Back