Looks like Tyron believes in the Rory hype.

Yet Sherdog thinks he's a scrub because he lost a decision to Robbie Lawler

Stop acting like all of Sherdog think of Rory as a chump - it's simply not true. Everyone recognizes his talent, a healthy population may not be riding his dick (thanks Mo) anymore but I don't recall any Sherdog member worth a shit saying Rory is a "scrub."

As for Woodley's perspective, it's a bit unique and b/c of that I sort of like it. He's basically saying he needs to get the win now before the kid gets too good. Pretty interesting perspective.

I'm starting to like what I hear from Woodley. His comments during the buildup to Condit and the present are starting to make me a fan in this regard.

Every time I see "Tyron" I can't help but read "Tyrion".

he bettter believes, cause rory will take that W home!

Stop acting like all of Sherdog think of Rory as a chump - it's simply not true. Everyone recognizes his talent, a healthy population may not be riding his dick (thanks Mo) anymore but I don't recall any Sherdog member worth a shit saying Rory is a "scrub."

As for Woodley's perspective, it's a bit unique and b/c of that I sort of like it. He's basically saying he needs to get the win now before the kid gets too good. Pretty interesting perspective.

I'm starting to like what I hear from Woodley. His comments during the buildup to Condit and the present are starting to make me a fan in this regard.

Yet everytime I say rory is da shit, people proceed to show me a gif of lawler landing that over hand on Rory.

Yet everytime I say rory is da shit, people proceed to show me a gif of lawler landing that over hand on Rory.

Trolling is trolling... simply disregard this nonsense.

Hence my statement, "any Sherdog member worth a shit..." Rory is an example of a skilled young fighter that came in with a ton of hype. My god, in the Rory vs Condit fight Rogan and the UFC were clearly favoring Rory over Condit, the later being a former WEC champion for cripes sakes! Rory's had some ups and downs, but if he keeps his head on straight he'll remain in the thick of it in WW division.

Its good that he respects Rory, won't take him lightly.

I got Tyron winning this one.

He wants to make it clear that he beat somebody significant to earn him a title shot.

Close fight and only the shallow fans would consider Rory a "scrub". He has more than proven to be a top level welterweight and is still a young guy.

He wants to make it clear that he beat somebody significant to earn him a title shot.

Well, he beat Condit...

If you're a guy that overlooks that the takedown led to this injury, thus the win, you may see this win as not legit.

If you're a guy that thinks Condit is not 'significant' you're a mad man.

Either way, a win over Rory, especially if it's a big finish, will put him in title contention.

Back