Rumored Looks like Tony v Khabib is next

Tony needs to get vocal here (more than he has so far). Say "We've had this scheduled before and we've both had to pull out a couple times. That's over now. I know maybe you make more $ with a Conor rematch but you said you want to prove you're the best and that I'm the win that does that for you. Now you decide if you are honorable and believe that, or just want to chase the easy $. Refuse to fight anyone but me next. Force them to make this fight happen." And just keep repeating it.

Khabib has a big ego about how he's perceived from this "honorable warrior" thing. It's his rationale for jumping the cage (Conor wasn't honorable and was disrespectful talking about Khabib's family and stuff). Appeal to that side of Khabib. Because Tony has zero leverage to make this fight happen, but Khabib does have some.

I wonder...for which canceled Tony/Khabib fight did they filmed this promo for?

Oh dana the lies we weave...Look at his eyes blinking erratically when he says "tony deserves next shot"

If you read full article khabib is weasling out

"Former interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson (24-3) is a potential matchup for Nurmagomedov, although Abdelaziz said he prefers a higher-profile opponent"
Ali is a fucking snake and just riding on Khabib's coattails, Khabib should listen to his dad and fight Tony.

what everyone wants,but please have backup elite LW´s on the card to take this fight if the curse strikes again!

Not suprised motherfuckers. That is the only fight that makes sense for Khabib.

LOL at idiots calling for a Colon rematch. Tony is on a 11 fight winning streak.

Which one gets injured first this time? We need a poll.

Yes, consider this fight happening!

Tony will finally...

main-qimg-e3a9ec2777ee876b74be10c45d9b94cb-c

Nvm
Tripping with one leg seems like an accident. Tripping with both seems like a setup. Get the strap.

As though there was any other fight to make for the title.

I think it will do well. The biggest fight or at least in numbers just happened. I think casuals a lot being Conor fans will watch in hopes to see Khabib lose. Plus everyone knows who the Boogey man is, well they should know. Well see. It won't do the Conor fight numbers, but i'll maybe half.
Speaking of the boogey man, gonna go see the Halloween movie later.
You think khabib ferg will break a million?

Possibly. just my opinion, but very close at least. If the main card is pretty good too. Yeah, they do need that, but I think the fact that everyone or most are going with Tony, and the Conor fans want to see Khabib lose. Plus this is the millionth time this fight should have happened. Well, if it doesn't do as well as it should, I don't much care, just want this fight.

Possibly. just my opinion, but very close at least. If the main card is pretty good too. Yeah, they do need that, but I think the fact that everyone or most are going with Tony, and the Conor fans want to see Khabib lose. Plus this is the millionth time this fight should have happened. Well, if it doesn't do as well as it should, I don't much care, just want this fight.
Seems unlikely. Neither guy has any history of being able to draw without Conor. It just doesn’t seem to be any bigger than any other non Conor fight.

But yeah I’ll fuckin watch.

Very close. Was trending 600K last time before Tony pulled out. Still did 400K with fucked up card basically Khabib only.

Now everything is bigger. Khabib's name post conor. Tony's name with spectacular performance on Conor's card

I think more like 900K.

I really like both fighters, I was fanboying hard for Khabib in the entire build up to Khabib vs Conor. But with that said....

WAR EL CUCUY! lets fucking do this boys, the two best lightweight of this generation. Can't fucking wait!!!!

Tony needs to get vocal here (more than he has so far). Say "We've had this scheduled before and we've both had to pull out a couple times. That's over now. I know maybe you make more $ with a Conor rematch but you said you want to prove you're the best and that I'm the win that does that for you. Now you decide if you are honorable and believe that, or just want to chase the easy $. Refuse to fight anyone but me next. Force them to make this fight happen." And just keep repeating it.

Khabib has a big ego about how he's perceived from this "honorable warrior" thing. It's his rationale for jumping the cage (Conor wasn't honorable and was disrespectful talking about Khabib's family and stuff). Appeal to that side of Khabib. Because Tony has zero leverage to make this fight happen, but Khabib does have some.

I would like to see Tony get in Khabib's head the same way Conor did. I'm not saying he has to insult his family or religion, but maybe he needs to spark some sort of Artem-like confrontation to create some buzz. The Twitter rants aren't doing anything. Maybe if he gets in Khabib's face (or someone from his crew), he could maybe force the issue.

I would like to see Tony get in Khabib's head the same way Conor did. I'm not saying he has to insult his family or religion, but maybe he needs to spark some sort of Artem-like confrontation to create some buzz. The Twitter rants aren't doing anything. Maybe if he gets in Khabib's face (or someone from his crew), he could maybe force the issue.

Yeah I agree. Issue is that Tony (for as different a dude as he is) is real and I don't think wants to try to go to those lengths to manufacture animosity. But...maybe he'll make an exception for this.

Back