Rumored Looks like Tony v Khabib is next

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Subtle looks like Tony might have gotten the call

tenor.gif

Huge if true. Fifth time's a charm. I'm ready.

Great video but that song was awesome. what song is it?

C'mon Tony! Show that fucker what going to war in the cage is all about!

EL Cucuy is taking that strap.

Best LW on the planet.

I think he fights either Khabib or Conor next, depending on the length of Khabib’s suspension.

What I like most about Tony (at least as far as intangibles are concerned), is that it doesn't seem as though the thought of losing a fight even occurs to him. Khabib has a lot of that too, to be fair...but Tony's confidence just seems unshakable to me.

No fights are getting booked until Khabib gets his punishment and deals with it.

It depends if Khabib decides to fight Tony next.

For a guy who has been recently called out by Mayweather, Conor McGregor, GSP and Tony Ferg. It's kind of hard to pick someone like Tony Ferg to fight because he's high risk, low reward in that he will bring the least PPV buys of all those guys I just mentioned.

HOWEVER if Khabib is sincere about fighting for other things than just money, it would make sense for his legacy to have that fight with Tony next but we all know that no man is safe from greed. Even a religious mountain type, greed and money and sin can get to any man.

My ethnicity is Circassian( from Caucasia with Chechens and Dagistanis) and im rooting for Tony. I just cant help myself this dude deserves everything.

Back