Looks like Ruiz is heading to Cardiff.

well, they both have been talking shite about each other being able to beat each other anywhere, now they get thier chance

what a fuck up....LOL

ruiz is going to knock out joshua again .. probably worse this time .. joshua is shook because he knows ruiz isn't going to back down or cower if/whenever joshua attacks .. he knows this man is not scared or intimidated and he's never faced that .. he can't gameplan for that

This is laughable. Far more controversy’s and ‘robberies’ happen in the states than anywhere else, fact! Canelo ggg 1 and fury wilder being some recent ones. Name some dodgy decisions in Britain recently, and I’ll name a whole lot more controversial fights held in the US to counter it. I don't expect a response from you on this!

Home advantage is about familiarity and having the crowd behind you. It’s no surprise that both guys want it

And why would Ruiz not fight a rematch even if it is over here? He’s already stopped Joshua once and he’ll earn far more Money against AJ than anyone else. He’ll clearly take the fight as he has confidence in his own abilities and isn’t full of shit like some of the other top heavies

I didn't say it was going to happen I was just stating that this is Joshua tactics and his promoters advantage and that's all and don't act like these robberies don't happen in Mexico Asia olympics and Europe and in America Chavez vs Whitaker and others these robberies happen everywhere and a close boring holding and doing absolutely nothing fight on Joshua part there's shady judges that will sway to his favor and Ruiz is the champion and fights wherever he wants to case closed.

This is living in reality and not in a fantasy world.

Back