Looks like Ruiz is heading to Cardiff.

So, he's contractually obliged to defer to Hearn. Boo!

On the JRE podcast Ruiz said he knows the location already and implied its not in the UK.

That was my first thought. He’s probably only thinking of England.

My home city.

MillStad is a great venue also

Hearn will no doubt be offering huge cash to Ruiz to secure any edge which helps in getting the AJ moneytrain rolling again.

Ruiz should just take the money and bring it IMO.

Joshua isn’t good enough to “win a boring fight” against someone as aggressive and quick as Ruiz, and will no doubt be drawn into a firefight again.

Even if Ruiz loses, he’s in the mix for more shots and paydays. Different story for AJ. Fascinating setup.

Ruiz was given the opportunity of a lifetime and doesn't want to risk UK judges in a rematch?

I thought he just KO'd AJ and was the real undefeated champion

Tbf it is advantageous to AJ but Andy does have many relatives in regards to Wales: Belugas, Blues, Humpbacks, Orcas, etc.

Paycheck and immediate rematch are good enough for him to agree to a rematch in Wembley, IMO.

Ruiz wasn't a cherry pick and neither was Miller, none of the top HW's would take the fight because they all wanted to know how much AJ was earning rather than focusing on the amount they were going to make.

They had a date in April at Wembley and no one was interested :p AJ is willing to take risks to achieve greatness

I like how Hearn and aj were acting
Like they wanted to have a redo in nyc.

This is the old win my title back trick, just fight at home and look bad and get knocked down again but win a close fight I actually lost fair and square and everyone complains except UK fans and that's a fact jack, we have seen this movie before.

Ruiz would be stupid to fight Joshua in the United Kingdom when he's the champion and calls the shots and lives in California, have the fight in Mexico or Staples Center or Vegas or New York or tell then to take one of his belts witch they actually will and give it right to Joshua anyway if they don't fight.

Watch Joshua fight someone else and wait for the belt to be stripped and given to him, just like they did to Riddick Bow for fighting Holyfield twice.

Yeah hearns trying to spin it like that. Laughable really
Joshua is saying it too<45> Just hold your fucking hands up and admit you need home advantage after your confidence has been shot ffs.

Back