Looks like Marcelo has a case of the Mondays

i felt bad for that blue belt, but that dude with the red sleeved koral rashy has got a sick guillotine.

With the curly hair? He's now a purple belt nogi world champion. Marcelo System get beat up and do what Marcelo does to you to other people.:cool:

I think I ran into him at the hotel we were all staying at the Nogi worlds. I think it was him, Henrique, and a bunch of your other teammates. The curly hair guy had 2 medals, 1 gold and dont remember the other.

I think I ran into him at the hotel we were all staying at the Nogi worlds. I think it was him, Henrique, and a bunch of your other teammates. The curly hair guy had 2 medals, 1 gold and dont remember the other.

He also got silver in absolute. He's been on a tear this year his name is Jon Satava. Him and Mansher Khera have leveled up so fast and quick it's scary.

With the curly hair? He's now a purple belt nogi world champion. Marcelo System get beat up and do what Marcelo does to you to other people.:cool:

Lol, that does seem to be the system. But no, I think he was talking about the dude near the end of the video with the red rashguard and short brown hair. I've never seen him before, but he looks good.

Lol, that does seem to be the system. But no, I think he was talking about the dude near the end of the video with the red rashguard and short brown hair. I've never seen him before, but he looks good.

Koral rashguard? Yeah he's been with MG since Florida from white to purple he's awesome and just doesn't stop. He's essentially a grappling zombie. He's in alot of the 2009 ADCC training video and he's also one of the cameraman for MGIA lol.

Koral rashguard? Yeah he's been with MG since Florida from white to purple he's awesome and just doesn't stop. He's essentially a grappling zombie. He's in alot of the 2009 ADCC training video and he's also one of the cameraman for MGIA lol.

Yep, that guy. You'll have to let us know if you ever make an appearance on the site as MG's victi-...I mean, his training partner :D

This is the hardest I've seen Marcelo roll on video (outside comp). He usually looks like he casually beats people up. Real good video. Love the aggression.

Possible response to Gui and Rafa recent rolling footage? o_0 lol jk

This is the hardest I've seen Marcelo roll on video (outside comp). He usually looks like he casually beats people up. Real good video. Love the aggression.

Possible response to Gui and Rafa recent rolling footage? o_0 lol jk

Nope this is from July I think. I don't remember what the situation was possible had to do with just giving one more move like trying best not to be stagnant and just keep pressing forward.

Ahh okay. I picked up on a lot watching this one video. Damn.

That straight armbar from butterfly is amazing. He gets to the side so fast...it blows my mind every time. That's probably the first MGinAction vid I've seen where I feel like Marcelo was in beast mode.

By the way...has he given up taking the back? I didn't see any back takes in the first half of the vid. So funny, since he revolutionized taking the back.

Hahaha I have quite a few times. It's pretty surreal when you roll with him than you see it on video and your like damn I suck and I can't believe he's barely trying lol.

Here is one from a few months back

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetails.aspx?VideoId=11946

Nice vid. At 1:45 he hits you with the same choke he gets Rich Attonio with in the vid I posted. What the heck is that? Looks like an arm triangle/paper cutter or something.

Edit: And a Ryan Hall sighting at 3:00. You guys are so freaking spoiled.

Holy...shit....

Out of control. he is so damn impressive.

Nice vid. At 1:45 he hits you with the same choke he gets Rich Attonio with in the vid I posted. What the heck is that? Looks like an arm triangle/paper cutter or something.

Edit: And a Ryan Hall sighting at 3:00. You guys are so freaking spoiled.

I guess you could call it an arm triangle. The pressure the he puts on you is really unbearable in that position like it doesn't even feel like a choke until you just feel the squeeze. That sweep is really cool to cause you have nothing to base no so it's like you know your going get swept if someone gets the grip correctly. Henrique has done that sweep to me a few times aswell but he didn't go for that same arm triangle finish I think he went for an armbar. Yeah I think we are def lucky. Not only cause of Marcelo but Paul and Henrique in the same roof is awesome. Plus we got so many visitors from around the world so we always see different styles and games plus all the high level competitors/MMA fighters who swing by to get the chance to roll with them, grab food, talk life and/or bjj is def a perk. Plus Free MGINACTION lol

Damn. And I thought a chill, relaxed Marcelo casually tapping Ryan and JT was impressive. A fired up Marcelo? Hide yer women and children.

3 minutes into the video .....mother of god :eek:...

Back