Media Looks like Khamzat is off the market (?)

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

My condolences to half of Sherdog.

Happy for him. Hope this doesn't trigger some poltical nonsense. Keep it civil fellas.

Last edited:
She’s rocking the beekeepers suit so I can only comment on what I can see and it looks like she’s got some manly hands, they’re bigger than his, wtf?

She’s rocking the beekeepers suit so I can only comment on what I can see and it looks like she’s got some manly hands, they’re bigger than his, wtf?
Khamzat better not fuck around if he doesn't wanna get slapped by her then.

Jesus, this thread could be interesting....

Keep it classy Sherdog.

tenor.gif

Wut.
This looks like a northern euro street and it's warm. From when is that pic, lol.
Been to Sweden and it sure looks like it from that pic. But you're right this looks a lot warmer than I'd imagine Scandinavia being right now lmao.

Been to Sweden and it sure looks like it from that pic. But you're right this looks a lot warmer than I'd imagine Scandinavia being right now lmao.

That's my point. If that is Sweden, which it looks like it is, then this pic is at least 5 months old.

Khamzat krush

My condolences to half of Sherdog.

Happy for him. Hope this doesn't trigger some poltical nonsense. Keep it civil fellas.

I think that is his mom.. There is another identical picture to that but from the front.

This is his girlfriend or soon to be wife..
fb_img_1600818316113-jpg.800650

<Oku03>
Aww.. Best wishes.. ❤

Back