Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao whenever I come in here (War Room) the same stupid mod is getting dragged. Jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does non-violent facial disfigurement work?
He's making a reference to God doing it so I don't think he's calling for violence from people. But fair point, he clearly wishes ill on him and perhaps its a not a relevant distinction at all.

Brainwashed. Ever asked yourself why it's the most demonised religion in the world esp in the West? Probably because it would put an end to their backward society which encourages people to abuse their bodies, get into lifelong debt and get controlled by their desires amongst other things.

Islam is the truth and it is the fastest growing religion in the West by a mile and is now the biggest religion on the planet. There is a good reason why.

No need for brainwashing.

I'm one of the few people who knows what you're talking about when you said that you need another 50 books just to understand it.

Because I actually had a crack at the stupid book.

I didn't stop reading because it was confusing. I stopped reading because as an Athiest the book fucking hates me.

Every 4th paragraph is non believer this, non believer that. I didn't need to read other books to understand that Islam hates who i am regardless of whether I am a good or bad person.

Brainwashed. Ever asked yourself why it's the most demonised religion in the world esp in the West? Probably because it would put an end to their backward society which encourages people to abuse their bodies, get into lifelong debt and get controlled by their desires amongst other things.

Islam is the truth and it is the fastest growing religion in the West by a mile and is now the biggest religion on the planet. There is a good reason why.
The reason is because intimidation always works better than asking nicely.

He's making a reference to God doing it so I don't think he's calling for violence from people. But fair point, he clearly wishes ill on him and perhaps its a not a relevant distinction at all.

"Surely those who offend Allah and His Messenger are condemned by Allah in this world and the Hereafter. And He has prepared for them a humiliating punishment" Quran 33:57

Fuck off with that shit.

Can you quote where he condemned the beheadings? You think the timing of this post is coincidence?

Unibrow isn’t playing with a full deck, not surprised.
Shut up and wrestle bears.

Khabib is right. If anyone mock blacks it racism. If anyone mocks Jews it's anti-Semitism. If anyone mock Women it's sexism. But anyone can mock Muslims and it's "freedom of speech" in France. Just shows who's extreme and shows you the extreme unfairness of France's "freedom" and tactics of the vote desperate Macron so he's is appealing to far right recently.

The French Freedom of speech is a big lie. They imprison you if you question the holocaust. But teachers can bully Muslim kids with their prophet posed as a terrorist it's Free Speech

The double standards by idiots who have no clue and ditry politicians who have hidden agendas need to end.
Well then the Muslims in France Just need to kill more innocent citizens to show them that they cannot speak out or mock Islam and the prophet Mohammed?

You made this up. Where is he calling for violence? He's just damning him. Like saying "god d you or get your shit straight." All religious ppls "threaten you" that way. Its quite rhetorical.
He said may Allah disfigure him and all his followers for hurting them feelings of Muslims? That is calling for people to be hurt.

Translating his text to english I'm getting:

May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is swift in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Trust me, these provocations will come out sideways for them, the end is always for the God-fearing.

edit: I'm not sure how good his timing is here ...... but this might set up a good fight against Colby.

<Neil01><{outtahere}>

What a perfect encapsulation of the Left. No value is more sacred than the value of not being offended. Feelings over all!

No need for brainwashing.

I'm one of the few people who knows what you're talking about when you said that you need another 50 books just to understand it.

Because I actually had a crack at the stupid book.

I didn't stop reading because it was confusing. I stopped reading because as an Athiest the book fucking hates me.

Every 4th paragraph is non believer this, non believer that. I didn't need to read other books to understand that Islam hates who i am regardless of whether I am a good or bad person.

You have never read the book.
Please don't make things up.

With every word spoken and every action committed, the Muslim community is only proving Macron true about his sentiments.

Ha, a drop in the ocean compared to the genocide and slaughter committed by European colonialism in Muslim lands. I mean just look at the millions of civilians France slaughtered in North Africa. Now they have the gall to talk about 'barbaric acts'.

Fuck France, as a country, a record label and as a motherfucking crew. And if you down with France, then fuck you too!!
Bro... as a muslim or Arab you cannot play helpless victim, Islam was spread through conquest+colonialism. Don’t be disingenuous, and much of French intervention in North Africa was against the Barbary pirates.

Well then the Muslims in France Just need to kill more innocent citizens to show them that they cannot speak out or mock Islam and the prophet Mohammed?

Inside job like all these other examples. A political action to justify taking rights of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back