Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that think islam is just another religion have no clue of how alien and insane it really is
the quran is a gargled mess, you have to read 40 other books to make sense of it and when you do it all makes sense, all the insanity you see on tv - No you don't

you need the tafsirs, which are texts on how to understand the harder texts of the quran - Yes we have Exegesis which stops extremist nuts misinterpreting Quranic verses

you need to read the sirat, which is the biography of Mohamed - No you don't - the Seerah is a history book not a religious one

you need to read the hadiths which are basically texts from the followers of mohamed, from those times. - Yes as it authenticates certain pillars of Islam which we need to do i.e how to pray, how to ablute etc etc

you need to read the fatwas - No, Fatwa's are only issued on certain things which are unclear so are an exception not the norm and they are issued by those most learned in the religion not some random leader or someone claiming to speak for Muslims

you need to read the sharia legal codes - No such thing exists you fucking idiot

If you are going to write an essay at least get your facts correct you dumb fuck

Islam is a stupid religion practiced by bigots.

Islam is a stupid religion practiced by bigots.

Brainwashed. Ever asked yourself why it's the most demonised religion in the world esp in the West? Probably because it would put an end to their backward society which encourages people to abuse their bodies, get into lifelong debt and get controlled by their desires amongst other things.

Islam is the truth and it is the fastest growing religion in the West by a mile and is now the biggest religion on the planet. There is a good reason why.

I don't think he is alone in feeling this way. I would say the majority and I mean most Muslims feel this way.

Hey look a Muslim calling for the harm of someone who opposes their views! Never thought we would see a day like this as they are so peaceful.

You made this up. Where is he calling for violence? He's just damning him. Like saying "god d you or get your shit straight." All religious ppls "threaten you" that way. Its quite rhetorical.

Great fighter.

Shit culture.

Brainwashed. Ever asked yourself why it's the most demonised religion in the world esp in the West? Probably because it would put an end to their backward society which encourages people to abuse their bodies, get into lifelong debt and get controlled by their desires amongst other things.

Islam is the truth and it is the fastest growing religion in the West by a mile and is now the biggest religion on the planet. There is a good reason why.
1-format43f.jpg

Because they kill people over cartoons of prophets they aren't even supposed to worship?

I'm sick of this victim complex by muslims, if you weren't a bunch of murdering psychotic backwards cunts no one would have a problem with your fairy tale shit.

Also is 2020 stop believing in nonsense and let alone killing for it you fucking retards.

Man, people need to loosen up, all the world over.

Everyone is getting worked into a shoot.

The good reason is low iq humans fall for the dumbest shit.

So funny how everyone turns on him now.
People been telling you guys this shit me included, but yall didn't want to believe me. My Cousins friends also got furious over this shit, hilariously enough they fucked with all embassies of france in a lot of muslim majority countries but the chinese ones still in tact.
Why cause money talks and Saudi prefer China and USA Money over France Money so they started up the Propaganda machine.
To this day I can't understand how educated people react like this, uneducated I get it since if you don't understand the world Religion makes way more sense than science ever could to you.
Politics looking real grimm atm, nationalist parties getting stronger everywhere, tribalism stronk, Covid still around and now they got fuel for religious conflicts.

If Macron started conducting mass deportations then frankly it could only benefit the country at this point. If he or any of his associates have half a brain then they'll completely cease immigration as well, at least for the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back