Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom >>>> religion of peace, if I understand the translation correctly.

Yeah!! Muslims should be able to murder who they want, when they want!!

And fuck Macron for trying to get in the way of that!!

Fuck me, religious people are so fucking lost, no perspective on how the world really works in 2020.

I don't blame Khabib for his ignorance though, I'm guessing there is not much in the way of proper education provided in Dagestan.

An ignorant Dagestani Muslim, I'm quite sure he is one of many.
Nobody said that the guy who killed the teacher god shot dead. 2 muslims killed in france i bet this is only mentaly ill white persons fault not christians or atheists. See how Macron reacted in both situations the bastard.

Bro people mock Christians all day every day. Who gives a fuck. Im not gonna cut someone's head off because of it.
Of course not. Was khaibb saying you should? He's talking about the unfairness of labeling and a leader like macron should be damned for it. Have you even read Marcons comments? Comments that have the whole Muslim world boycotting their products?

Used to be a good mod when he went by Kafir-kun
I was radicalized by Sherdog.
France's and Macron's BS freedom of speech/expression.

Don't claim you have the above when:

- Religous clothes/symbols are banned
- Pro-Palestinian demos are banned
- Boycott of Israeli products is illegal
- You say Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism
- Automatic fine for 'disrespecting' French flag
- Charlie Hebdo cartoonist fired for 'Anti-Semitic' piece

The list goes on and on and on.

Good on Khabib for triggering the right wing community of MMA once again and using his platform to speak out against what he wants.
The French are hypocrites when it comes to free speech but pro-Palestine protests are not banned. There was a short lived banned on it years go but Parisians didn't give a fuck and protested anyway and it was lifted soon after.

I was radicalized by Sherdog.

The French are hypocrites when it comes to free speech but pro-Palestine protests are not banned. There was a short lived banned on it years go but Parisians didn't give a fuck and protested anyway and it was lifted soon after.
La France a besoin de retrouver le fil et la fierté de son identité chrétienne. C’est le seul barrage efficace contre l’islamisation de notre société, insidieuse ou violente, mais dans tous les cas contraire à notre Histoire, notre héritage et à nos valeurs profondes.

ok, since i am bitter about my thread getting deleted in the heavies, i am posting this again in here.
for the record

ok, let's do this, let's have some fun.

people that think islam is just another religion have no clue of how alien and insane it really is
the quran is a gargled mess, you have to read 40 other books to make sense of it and when you do it all makes sense, all the insanity you see on tv
you need the tafsirs, which are texts on how to understand the harder texts of the quran
you need to read the sirat, which is the biography of Mohamed
you need to read the hadiths which are basically texts from the followers of mohamed, from those times.
you need to read the fatwas
you need to read the sharia legal codes

then you might understand why they have so insanely different views of concepts like community, law, peace, communal duties, etc. also you will understand they will NEVER EVER assimilate into the culture. the purpose is to make the culture submit to them, it's a tenet of islam. but leftie cretins in the west think it's just like if some estonians went as refugees in finland. it is not that and it will NEVER be that.

about the Quran - it was recited by mohamed in a span of 23 years and only written down 19 years after his death. by that time most of the people near him that memorized it had died in battle so at the beginning there were lots of versions with countless differences. Until one day one dude, caliph Uthman destroyed all versions except his and his was declared the only correct version.

From the beginning it was clear the book was going to be a fucking mess, mohamed took stuff from every religion he could find, paganism, zoroastrism, christinity, judaism, mixed in some peculiar rules (4 wives except himself, who could have as many as he wanted) and this whole mess was called islam. The book is dull, repetitive, annoyingly bad. stories start at the middle, have no context, appear truncated, there's little reference to what he is talking about and he didn't even know most religions very well so you get gems like when he says the holy trinity is made of god, jesus and mary.

the suras (chapters) are in random order, not chronological, which make the following of rules very difficult. islam was a political system invented by mohamed solely to accumulate political power. to get an idea of how childish it is, the supposed immutable word of god is often overruled by new rules that benefit mohamed only and that fit the political circumstances of the time.

one of the funny rules mohamed inserted in the quran was that allah forbade poetry songs and drawings of people because they were mocking mohamed at the time. that rule is still around. another rule - his followers may not marry his wives after his death. he was annoyed at the idea so apparently allah himself came and revealed this rule to him lmao.

just like allah revealed to him that he alone is allowed to break the law and marry the ex wife of his adoptive son cause she was hot as hell. Another time, 3 people were saying that Aisha, the wife he married at 6 and fucked at 9 years old, had cheated on him, but allah sent a revelation that you need 4 witnesses to prove cheating, so mohamed wasn't a cuck. this law prohibits muslim women to this day to prove they've been raped in some countries, since they need to bring 4 male witnesses.

Allah also orders his followers not to stay and talk with mohamed too much when they visit, because that would annoy him, but the prophet is too embarrassed to tell them so allah does it for him. he literally used the so called holy book of divine revelation to escape small talk and social anxiety. these are not jokes, it's for real.

now, why do people say islam is a peaceful religion? because the quran it is full of verses that preach peace. but they were ALL from the earliest period of mohamed's career, where he was a powerless nobody in Mecca. These were all abrogated by more recent verses that were later "revealed" to mohamed when he was fighting the infidels in medina.

don't buy the bullshit, guys.

What an ill informed rambling mess of a post all to say Muslims can't assimilate within western culture when there is millions and millions of Muslims living in the west going about their day like ordinary citizens and therefore proving you wrong.

Yeah, unfortunately now that Khabib is no longer a fighter, I have to judge him as a person only. His views on women, the west, and non-muslim communities makes him against most of my positions. It's gonna kinda suck to lose my fandom.

I used to work with him and his brother when they'd come to Vegas. A really nice guy to work with... but those hardcore religious views are impossible for me to support.
Im more bummed he didnt fight fergie more than anything.

What an ill informed rambling mess of a post all to say Muslims can't assimilate within western culture when there is millions and millions of Muslims living in the west going about their day like ordinary citizens and therefore proving you wrong.
{<jimmies}

La France a besoin de retrouver le fil et la fierté de son identité chrétienne. C’est le seul barrage efficace contre l’islamisation de notre société, insidieuse ou violente, mais dans tous les cas contraire à notre Histoire, notre héritage et à nos valeurs profondes.
Lol at "muh Christian heritage" when talking about France, that ship sailed over 200 years ago.

As I said before, the French Revolution was a mistake.

Lol at "muh Christian heritage" when talking about France, that ship sailed over 200 years ago.

As I said before, the French Revolution was a mistake.
shem on you
1-format43.jpg

Pretty disgusting for Khabib to openly threaten the leader of a country like that. Archaic and backwards ass beliefs like his need to go away.

Hey look a Muslim calling for the harm of someone who opposes their views! Never thought we would see a day like this as they are so peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back