Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
God would want you to love your children at least as much as him. He and those like him are wrong.

With all the affronts against Europe by the Muslim guests he should shut his mouth a little.

Ha, a drop in the ocean compared to the genocide and slaughter committed by European colonialism in Muslim lands. I mean just look at the millions of civilians France slaughtered in North Africa. Now they have the gall to talk about 'barbaric acts'.

Fuck France, as a country, a record label and as a motherfucking crew. And if you down with France, then fuck you too!!

Ha, a drop in the ocean compared to the henocide and slaughter committed by European colonialism in Muslim lands. I mean just look at the millions of civilians France slaughtered in North Africa. Now they have the gall to talk about 'barbaric acts'.

Fuck France, as a country, a record label and as a motherfucking crew. And if you down with France, then fuck you too!!
Muslims did their fair share of raping and pillaging in Europe too...

Ha, a drop in the ocean compared to the genocide and slaughter committed by European colonialism in Muslim lands. I mean just look at the millions of civilians France slaughtered in North Africa. Now they have the gall to talk about 'barbaric acts'.

One brought higher level civilization in the long run, the other did not. Sorry. Also, a long time ago is a long time ago. No, we shouldn’t just disregard the countries that were beacons for the whole world where everybody wished to live, while preserving the places where humans hadn’t evolved to that level yet. That’s a mistake.

I always thought Khabib was shaping for a career in politics after he gave up MMA.

Good luck to him.

One brought higher level civilization in the long run, the other did not. Sorry. Also, a long time ago is a long time ago. No, we shouldn’t just disregard the countries that were beacons for the whole world where everybody wished to live, while preserving the places where humans hadn’t evolved to that level yet. That’s a mistake.
The Algerian War is still within living memory...

Who is the guy in the picture with the bootprint?

tumblr_oayrgpst0m1tq4of6o1_500.gif
David Guetta

Yeah!! Muslims should be able to murder who they want, when they want!!

And fuck Macron for trying to get in the way of that!!

Fuck me, religious people are so fucking lost, no perspective on how the world really works in 2020.

I don't blame Khabib for his ignorance though, I'm guessing there is not much in the way of proper education provided in Dagestan.

An ignorant Dagestani Muslim, I'm quite sure he is one of many.

Khabib is right. If anyone mock blacks it racism. If anyone mocks Jews it's anti-Semitism. If anyone mock Women it's sexism. But anyone can mock Muslims and it's "freedom of speech" in France. Just shows who's extreme and shows you the extreme unfairness of France's "freedom" and tactics of the vote desperate Macron so he's is appealing to far right recently.

The French Freedom of speech is a big lie. They imprison you if you question the holocaust. But teachers can bully Muslim kids with their prophet posed as a terrorist it's Free Speech

The double standards by idiots who have no clue and ditry politicians who have hidden agendas need to end.

Khabib is right. If anyone mock blacks it racism. If anyone mocks Jews it's anti-Semitism. If anyone mock Women it's sexism. But anyone can mock Muslims and it's "freedom of speech" in France. Just shows who's extreme and shows you the extreme unfairness of France's "freedom" and tactics of the vote desperate Macron so he's is appealing to far right recently.

The French Freedom of speech is a big lie. They imprison you if you question the holocaust. But teachers can bully Muslim kids with their prophet posed as a terrorist it's Free Speech

The double standards by idiots who have no clue and ditry politicians who have hidden agendas need to end.
Ugh no. It looks like the consequence for mocking Muslims is death. So id say that's worse than getting called sexist.

Ridiculous. In its 1400 year history, Muslims have actually been on the offensive against Christians most of the time. Just look at the wide, violent and long lasting invasions/occupations of North Africa, Western Asia, Spain, parts of France and Italy etc, by the Arabs; of the Byzantine Empire by the Turks; of the Balkans and Central Europe by the Ottoman Empire. Not to mention the millions of Europeans who were enslaved by Barbary pirates. Fuck off with that ignorant and twisted “bu-bu-but the CrUzAdEs and AlgEriA” BS.

How are you a mod?
Globalism.
Khabib literally calling for violence and saying it wont turn out well for them as a result. No surprise based on your screen name tho
Where did Khabib call for violence? And even if he did, what am I supposed to do? Ban him from Sherdog?

Globalism.

Where did Khabib call for violence? And even if he did, what am I supposed to do? Ban him from Sherdog?
Did I ask you to ban him? You replied to my post and addressed nothing about the OP, low IQ, but again no surprise.

"May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers"
"Trust me, these provocations will come out sideways for them"

Yea just normal talk there, no hint of anything negative or violent happening. And nothing provoking the recent beheadings. Are you trolling? You got me

And how many people who live there today took part in that?

Every country and every religion has done evil shit in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back