Looks like Hunt Vs Overeem might not happen. Hunt won't fight without special clause.

Ive been waiting for this fight for years. Two K1 champs going at it with mma gloves. Just hope we don't see bicycle Reem.

well he does live in the Netherlands...

or maybe he'll be 'on his horse'

I'll see myself out

Hunt could never fight again and it wouldn't change a thing.
And telling fighters to "bend over, spread and take it without lube" is basically what you're doing.

2017 and we're still passing around Mark Hunt and Overeem.

And telling fighters to "bend over, spread and take it without lube" is basically what you're doing.

Sure, that's what I mean.
As long as they shut the fuck up and fight, I'm happy. If he wants to be a salty Sally, he can be a salty Sally at McDonald's, flipping burgers.

wait that's not a young Longo?
hqdefault.jpg

220px-Lanny_Poffo_vs._Koko_B._Ware.jpg

Ive been waiting for this fight for years. Two K1 champs going at it with mma gloves. Just hope we don't see bicycle Reem.

Better case is 100% Bicycle Reem if he doesn't want 2 brutal KO losses in a row.

I feel he'll lose either way though. Definitely trying to go man to man against Hunt get's him KO'ed and I feel his style of movement expels a lot on energy and will get him tired and caught in a bad situation.

wait that's not a young Longo?
hqdefault.jpg

220px-Lanny_Poffo_vs._Koko_B._Ware.jpg

Goddamnit i dont know what av people are seeing. I had a ray longo one before the genius one i use now. Some people still see the old one. beats me. Fucking mods

I don't get the big issue, this clause should be in every fight contract anyways. It would most likely eliminate the whole problem with PEDs'...
definitely

giphy.gif

if there is a fighter union drug testing will go away completely let alone a "hunt clause" so which one is it that sherdog wants? fighter union or stricter drug regs?
The NFLPA, MLBPA and NBAPA accept drug testing. Why wouldn't an MMA union?

The NFLPA, MLBPA and NBAPA accept drug testing. Why wouldn't an MMA union?

lol, look up the NFL drug testing policy vs UFC. When you see NFL randomly drug test 100% of its athletes via USADA throughout the year let me know.

here's a quick summary to get you started on the joke of NFL drug testing. they are only tested once a year and during a known window that never changes.

2. Players outside the “intervention program”—those who’ve never had a violation—are tested just once a year. Anyone under contract is tested once between April 20 (yup: 4/20) and Aug. 9. The player is given at most a three-hour warning before being visited by a collector, who must directly witness the player providing the urine sample.

lol, look up the NFL drug testing policy vs UFC. When you see NFL randomly drug test 100% of its athletes via USADA throughout the year let me know.
They certainly use a different system, but you said all drug testing would go away, not the USADA testing.
if there is a fighter union drug testing will go away completely let alone a "hunt clause" so which one is it that sherdog wants? fighter union or stricter drug regs?

And the NFLPA existed before their policy, so they got to negotiate it before it started. That won't be the case here, if a union ever even happens.

They certainly use a different system, but you said all drug testing would go away, not the USADA testing.

And the NFLPA existed before their policy, so they got to negotiate it before it started. That won't be the case here, if a union ever even happens.

NFL is not even comparable to MMA. the NFL had to add a drug policy more for PR than for anything else same with baseball and they are still shitty and do nothing to actually. Nobody cares if MMA fighters are juicing or not like they do with the big pro sports. testing once a year at a known time is no differen than no testing imo

Goddamnit i dont know what av people are seeing. I had a ray longo one before the genius one i use now. Some people still see the old one. beats me. Fucking mods

ghost in the machine...

you used to have the Adon AV for the longest time, right? Or am I mixing you up w some other OG poster from NY?

Reason why UFC doesn't want to pay fighters is because this happens. Nate made millions over two fights, now he never needs to fight again. Hunt makes a 500-700K disclosed purse per fight. He doesn't need the money either, so he can tell the UFC to piss off.

ghost in the machine...

you used to have the Adon AV for the longest time, right? Or am I mixing you up w some other OG poster from NY?
same guy,i had adon for years

Back