Looks like Fedor's first fight in the UFC might just be Bigfoot

well that is the stupidest fucking they anyone has posted today...

That is some Japanese type mispronunciation right there...also, fedor did win the first

Fedor without the Pride juice will loose once more.

Moron, can't spell lose and fighter bashing Fedor about peds when he never tested positive while fighting a guy everyone knew was on steroids.

Fedor is too small to fight Big Foot. It looked like an adult clubbing a child and I don't wanna see that shit again. Really he's too small to compete with any of the heavies.

Fedor should fight Crocop or Rampage imo, hopefully both

It's great to just see pictures of Fedor training again

You would bet on Fedor in a rematch with Werdum?

I'm not sure if Bob Gray would but I would. Fedor has better stand up, he's faster, hits harder and has the TDD and clinch game to keep it a kick boxing match. If Fedor fights with that gameplan IMO he beats Werdum 7/10. HW doesn't have one guy much better than everyone else which is why match ups are so important at HW.

All the people calling that guy stupid for saying Fedor won the first round. No matter what you think, he did win it on the scorecard.

Fedor is too small to fight Big Foot. It looked like an adult clubbing a child and I don't wanna see that shit again. Really he's too small to compete with any of the heavies.

Fedor should fight Crocop or Rampage imo, hopefully both

Are you serious? Fedor has beaten some of the biggest guys ever in MMA.

Fedor without the Pride juice will loose once more.

giphy.gif

HW division in the UFC is such a crap shoot right now I could see out of prime Fedor climbing his way to the top and staying there for a fight or two then retiring again

I still say Big Foot causes Fedor some problems in a rematch. Dude squashed him once he can do it agian... but ill still pick Fedor.

I expected more out of this thread based on the title

Won what? Cuz um... He pretty much got out classed that fight.
Maybe... It would help if you actually watched the fight.

LOL what?! Have you watched it yourself? Fedor only got out-classed, or actually, out-sized would be a more correct description, when he got taken down in the second round. The first round was a war, but I'd give it to Fedor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back