Looks like Fedor's first fight in the UFC might just be Bigfoot

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure seems like he is training for such a case lol. look at the size of that thing.

11849167_519686478197744_811228977_n.jpg

His fucking foot is bigger than Fedor's thigh!

How is that even possible?

Fedor will win the rematch.

Is Brazilian voodoo finally outlawed under the new strict testing policies?

Would be a pretty terrible first match. OUt of all his string of losses, that's the only one where he just got beat. Against Werdum and Hendo, he got caught and I'd actually bet on him in a rematch provided he was in shape. But even in Pride I was saying he had never beaten a guy with good wrestling, top control AND sub defense.

Although Bigfoot does seem like oldslowfoot now.

People must forget Fedor won the first round against TRT Bigfoot, he'll knock out non TRT Bigfoot.

Last edited:
People must forget Fedor won the first against TRT Bigfoot, he'll knock out non TRT Bigfoot.

Won what? Cuz um... He pretty much got out classed that fight.
Maybe... It would help if you actually watched the fight.

id prefer to see fedor vs cro cop II as his return fight.

i don't buy the one fight then title shot version. i bet he'd have to fight two times before the title shot. if crocop wins his next, and so does fedor, why not?

You guys are all getting your hopes up to be let down.

Hahah

You know what they say about dudes like Minakov....

Must be damn hard to find good shoes.

well that is the stupidest fucking they anyone has posted today...

At least proof read your posts if you're going to be a harsh critic. Did Fedor not win the first round? Didn't Bigfoot just get rocked by Soa on the feet? Can Fedor not land on BF's shattered chin? I think so.

no more trt for bigfoot, the fight will favor fedor the great

Would be a pretty terrible first match. OUt of all his string of losses, that's the only one where he just got beat. Against Werdum and Hendo, he got caught and I'd actually bet on him in a rematch provided he was in shape. But even in Pride I was saying he had never beaten a guy with good wrestling, top control AND sub defense.

Although Bigfoot does seem like oldslowfoot now.

You would bet on Fedor in a rematch with Werdum?

Fedor vs Mir, if he's gonna be in the UFC I'd rather see him fight fresh opponents first.

Back