Looks like Dos Anjos tried running with the injured foot on instagram

100% will never happen. Weidman fought Rockhold with a broken foot. Cowboy fought with broken ribs before. If you train, you will never fight at 100%. It is all about how much belief you have in yourself and if the risk is greater than the reward, but make no doubts about it; it is a choice.

We will make plenty of doubt about it. It's also a choice for me to jump into a wood chipper or off a cliff or into a blazing furnace, but I choose not to do it.

His foot is smashed. Anybody who goes into a title defence and a huge fight like this with a broken foot is an absolute moron.

why is he running at a parking lot? imagine if someone pulled out their car and it hits him.

They said he couldn't walk if he wanted to recover from it and therefor couldn't cut the weight.
There are other ways besides running to cut weight. Bicycling etc. But RDA likes to throw kicks and he's good at them. I think if RDA wouldn't have pulled out. It's most likely he would have just tried to smother Conor via LnP. Or he would have lost. So when he comes back 100 precent. That's better for we the fans because he will want to stand and strike with Conor. Where if he had a broken food. He'd try to grapple fuck him the whole fight.

I want to see RDA at 100% (in MMA, that's basically just without a tear or a break) and anyone that wanted RDA to defend his title anyway is just scared that Conor might not be able to beat him at 100%.

Why was he going hard enough to break his foot that close to a huge payday? WHY?! It makes no sense.

Running awkwardly with a grimace on his face. But he could run

That video is from 1 week ago, and I am pretty sure that last Friday is not one week ago. Instagram and Tweeter are very good with the 1 day, 4 days, 1 week ago markers .. just sayin.

Back