looks like dana was right saying tony.

so throwing holy water on his wife thinking she a vampire isnt good for his mential health.

Well, arent they...

They just take and take and take....

Am i right guys?

Lmfao

Totally joking..which Tony is most likely joking too and his wife didnt appreciate it and called the cops lmao..

I just imagine his wife just doing random shit, and tony just keeps busting in on her and starts chucking holy water and saying excorism stuff hahah...over and over again ..

She takes a roast out of the oven..before she can sit it down..

Vampire!!! I renounce you in the name Jesus!!! Spalsh splash..Be gone foul beast , Splash..

Wife storms out..to clean up herself..tony laughs to him self and begins to eat..

Do that a few too many times and yeah ur wifes gunna call the cops hahah

Hey @snackgod , did you read this yet?

Whats wrong with the new generation...

Do your homework before posting propaganda

Tonys wife filed it cuz he kept throwing holy water on her siting she was a vampire lmao

Never once did he touch her violently

so far that we know of.

Give me a break... <LikeReally5>

If there was any evidence of him beating her, it would've come out already in the restraining order like it did with Hughes wife.

If he shows up to fulfil his contact and fight without breaking ufc rules then who are we to judge his personal life?
Let’s say Dahmer was under contract.....what are you some sort of fucktard?

is not fit to fight

if it proven he beating his wife he should be cut asap. allowing jon jones to get away with peds is one thing but the look a men beating woman isnt good at all.

There's a whole article on this where the police said Tony did nothing violent & didn't didn't hurt anyone. His wife tried to illegally stop him from seeing his kids, so he made a scene to get them, but as of yet, that's about the extent of Tony's crimes that I've heard of.

"Tony Ferguson is a good husband and good father to our son" - Cristina Ferguson

Last edited:
There's a whole article on this where the police said Tony did nothing violent & didn't didn't hurt anyone. His wife tried to illegally stop him from seeing his kids, so he made a scene to get them, but as of yet, that's about the extent of Tony's crimes that I've heard of.
Why would she not let Tony see his kids if he did nothing wrong?

What people get up to outside of their work should not affect their work life as long as they do their job still.
Do you believe that a man who molests children on weekends should be a school teacher Mon-Fri?

So much jumping to full crucifying people before all facts are presented. “Fire from UFC!”. For tossing some water on his wife? The mob is so fucking retarded these days...

She specifically said he didn't hit her you retard. So why would "it be proven if he beat her" when she already said he didn't?

Ban

so far that we know of.

You could literally say that about any fighter...or person. For now I would say the fair thing is to work with the information available.

It sounds like Tony may have serious mental health issues that need medical attention. **Maybe** not, but on the surface it looks that way. For you to then turn it into a scenario where he's hitting his wife is irresponsible. Unless you have inside info that nobody else does?

Seriously? You've never seen or heard of a bitch do some stupid sh*t?

I didn't say nothing was wrong. Obviously their relationship has gone very wrong... but THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE. It says it right in the article. I said that according to the article it looks to me like Tony didn't do anything illegal. All I see from the article is that Tony pushed the issue of seeing his kids when she illegally tried to stop him from doing so... & so she filed a restraining order.

I'd lose my shit if my wife wouldn't let me see my kids.

He didn't hit her.

Dude...really? With the caveat that we don't know the details of what's happened here, you do realize that parents sadly use their kids as leverage literally nonstop when it comes to domestic disagreements. And because the laws tend to favor mothers over fathers when it comes to parental rights, many women will take advantage of that. It's yet another byproduct of the scumbag men who actually DO beat their significant other. The laws are generally written to protect wife and kids (and since most DV historically is male perp and female victim) and then women in situations that are NOT abusive (at least not physically abusive) but are contentious will use the kids as leverage in the dispute. Am I saying that for sure has happened here? Of course not. But your question just reeks of naivete on the surface.

Sad if true. I'd still wait out on the whole story to say anything tho. Sounds a bit fuzzy right now.

Let’s say Dahmer was under contract.....what are you some sort of fucktard?
Well I don't see how that would have been an issue until his arrest was made and his activities were made public after which he never again stepped foot out of prison except to appear in court.

Pretty sure a life sentence ends any contract.

“I did not hit her. It’s not true. It’s bullshit. I did not hit her. I did not. Oh, hi, Mark.”

Back