looks like dana was right saying tony.

He didn't hit his wife retard.

Wow that's sad. Sounds like Tony is really going through some serious mental issues. People in his walls? Microchip in his leg? Sounds like a real mental breakdown.

Tony showed on TUF that he shoudnt drink. Not a good drunk.

Stay sober tony and keep giving us reasons to cheer for u in the cage. That guy brings it every single fight

Like Dana white gives a shit what happens to Tony's wife . Tony turned down a fight for a fake belt so Dana white tells him go fuck off and gives the fight to someone else.

Wow that's sad. Sounds like Tony is really going through some serious mental issues. People in his walls? Microchip in his leg? Sounds like a real mental breakdown.
He needs some Survival Shield. Guaranteed to stop the globalists microchips before they activate and lay eggs in your brain.

tenor.gif

Seriously though, you hang around with Eddie for long enough and you do probably go slightly insane

Restraining orders mean jack shit on their own. You can get one like candy on Halloween.

Not sure why so many retarded Sherdoggers think it is so funny to post about grossly exaggerated or imaginary allegations against fighters.

what not funny is if tony have mental issues right now.

Like Dana white gives a shit what happens to Tony's wife . Tony turned down a fight for a fake belt so Dana white tells him go fuck off and gives the fight to someone else.

well when a fighter turns down a fight they have to offer it to someone else right.

Nah just been hanging out with his BJJ coach

Fuck, man. I hope he’s ok. Dude spent too much time with Edgy Brah, he’s gone full loco.

well i did say if.

Everyone knows what happened in the OP. Don't dig yourself deeper. You're an overall good poster I think?

The "if" was for whether or not accusations of him beating his wife were true when there were no such accusations in the first place. You didn't read the article and jumped to conclusions.

What people get up to outside of their work should not affect their work life as long as they do their job still.
Get the fuck out of here... An employer has a responsibility to the worker AND their family.

Back