Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? Part II ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nq757jnoVX1rqxwz6o1_1280.png

10Cyber-Defense-team4-640.jpg

Arguing for Conor everywhere...

So you've got nothing. Just more gay.

Why are you obsessed with him being gay?

Personally, I don't see it. But a percentage of UFC fighters probably are gay, I just don't reckon he's one of them.

They do look very similar, granted, but I have no interest in how a fighter looks really, just whether I enjoy their fights. And if I was gonna swaggerjack someone, it'd be a male model who probably gets a fucking ton of pussy.

There's a difference between being a fan and a fanboy. A fan can like a certain fighter and still admit flaws or negative aspects. Fanboys will try to defend every aspect of a fighter even if it's as blatant as what we have going on here in this situation.

How can anybody deny what Connor is doing here?

There's a difference between being a fan and a fanboy. A fan can like a certain fighter and still admit flaws or negative aspects. Fanboys will try to defend every aspect of a fighter even if it's as blatant as what we have going on here in this situation.

How can anybody deny what Connor is doing here?

Well I've asked a few times.
Has it been established with time-stamped whatever that this is McGregor ripping off a Canadian model, or is it the other way around?
I figure one is cloning the other, seems to me, we just have to determine who's jacking whom.

I must be out of touch because I've never heard the term before this. For anybody to do this surely has issue's with their mental faculties. The encouraging behavior behind a lot of Conor fans acting like there is nothing to see or this happens all the time isn't healthy for McGregor.

At this stage, we've exhausted all material, now its just a push to get part III of this thread made

Well I've asked a few times.
Has it been established with time-stamped whatever that this is McGregor ripping off a Canadian model, or is it the other way around?
I figure one is cloning the other, seems to me, we just have to determine who's jacking whom.

Aside from the panther/gorilla fiasco, it appears that JMJ was rocking the style (and the tats) first

At this stage, we've exhausted all material, now its just a push to get part III of this thread made

July is fast approaching this thread hits 5 pages over/under..? Either way a come July 12 a whole lot of crow eating going on for one side or the other.

July is fast approaching this thread hits 5 pages over/under..? Either way a come July 12 a whole lot of crow eating going on for one side or the other.

If Conor wins, I will give him all the props and admit how wrong I was.. If he loses though, oh boy.. crow will be force fed to all the mcnuggets

Fun Fact - Connor's got his nickname from the Notorious BIG along with his song for entrance.

Man I was a big Connor fan before I found out about this.

Its hard not to lose some respect for the guy after he so blatantly copied someone. He should have at least given some credit to the other guy at some point along the way, it would have made the moment it was found out less damaging.

I really thought he was an original character, but its looking less likely. I wonder when someone will find a bunch of the phrases he uses online somewhere too.

This post was just 2 pages back. Not everyone lives on Sherdog or checks this place everyday. This entire debacle is far from over and will remain with McGregor forever

Some will claim no dig deal, others will go into full on denial mode, but the facts are that the Canadian model and McGregor will forever be intertwined in a very embarrassing situation. Conor being Conor and some the of his most obnoxious fans I've ever seen have only made it worse.

"Swaggerjacked" is a word I've never heard anyone use outside of Sherdog... Sure, the resemblance is uncanny. Who cares though, if the man wants to imitate some model then let him.

I feel like these threads make up for the last 5 months of constant nut hugging and Aldo bashing by McGregor fans. Ahahah

lol - some of you are so obsessed with Conor, I'm certain you check under your bed at night for him before going to sleep.

Don't like Conor, what he says and does... DEAL WITH IT.

Peter Guirguess
June 19 at 2:27pm
Good Luck in your Upcoming Fight! I have been a big fan for over 2 years. All of dublin is behind you! This is our time.

Jessica Inamorata
June 18 at 8:03pm
Love all your fights man! Aldo is a dead man walkin :p
21Like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back