Looks Like Alex Chambers Used Her $50K Bonus For An American Top Team Fight Camp

Love when lower-level fighters make a hard commitment to take their MMA careers seriously.

Hope Chambers pulls off the win vs VanZant.

It was a good armbar but Curran's fight IQ is so low she makes Miesha Tate look like GSP in comparison.

She's a young fighter who obediently followed the idiotic instructions of her corner to take Chambers to the ground.

Hopefully she understands the ramifications of beating PVZ and trains/fights accordingly.

i thought she was one of the cutest in the tuf house....randa tho..mmm!

Ok, maybe fight IQ is the wrong word, but she basically gifted Alex that armbar with her defense or lack of.

[YT]jLPAqEHbSR0[/YT]

Starts at 1:20

unorthodox way of defending the armbar/kimura, that's for sure. Must've had a mental cramp.

She'll be unstoppable now that she'll learn that special secret ingredient that only ATT knows. Worth every penny of the 50k.

Shh that's top secret bro!

BiJiUoUIIAAqiD9.jpg

the only thing interesting in this thread is the chick on the right side of the photo.
who is she and when is she fighting(naked I hope)?

But... but fight camps don't matter.

Haven't we been through this recently?

Why any fighter would spend even a dollar on a fight camp when Mendes had none and was still as prepared and ready as ever to fight Conor I'll never know.

Yesss i hope she wins i have her in a crazy parlay

Ok, maybe fight IQ is the wrong word, but she basically gifted Alex that armbar with her defense or lack of.

[YT]jLPAqEHbSR0[/YT]

Starts at 1:20

unorthodox way of defending the armbar/kimura, that's for sure. Must've had a mental cramp.

Poor Curran. She's about as hot as PVZ, could've definitely taken over her hype if she had won that fight.

Good. The odds are ridiculous on this fight, anyway. Paige isn't that good. Plus, Alex will be training under the same people that gave Tecia a winning game plan against PVZ.

Chambers is really undersized and physically weak for the division. There's a reason this fight is being made. Stylistically it hugely favors Paige, who will likely bully Alex with her size and strength like she did to Felice. Just physically overpowered her. And Felice is a whole lot bigger than Chambers.

Poor Curran. She's about as hot as PVZ, could've definitely taken over her hype if she had won that fight.

How would Curran have taken over PVZ's hype by beating Chambers when Curran had just lost to PVZ the fight before?

You're making no sense.

the only thing interesting in this thread is the chick on the right side of the photo.
who is she and when is she fighting(naked I hope)?

She is Gillian Robertson. Her next fight is...

11820536_605469466261770_688297897_n.jpg

Am I wrong in thinking that Australians haven't done all that well in the UFC? Am I wrong to think that ATT may be able to offer better quality training and fight preparation than what Australian MMA gyms have to offer?

Considering full contact MMA isn't even legal in some parts of Australia, yes, getting training at ATT would be light years ahead of what's available anywhere in Australia. Any Australian fighter who has the opportunity to train there should take it.

MMA and (by extension) boxing and kickboxing have a bit of a low-brow stench in Australia, and are perceived by many to be the domain of bikies, migrants and losers. It's probably about 10-15 years behind the US in terms of mainstream perception and acceptance. I mean, the lead story on the Adelaide television news the day after the Miocic-Hunt fight back in May was a call for the sport to be banned outright, due to the bloody beating Hunt took.

Back