Looking your best. Grooming & Menswear (Videos Only Edition)

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
Protect your dress shoes from creases, sweat and moisture w/ cedar shoe trees.

How to use a straight edge razor on your beard

Differences Between A Cheap Suit & An Expensive Suit

The most amazing watch cleaning product ever. for dirt cheap.

How to make cheap boots look expensive

Proper pant breaks when you get pants altered

How often do suits get dry cleaned?

How To Condition a Leather Belt

Last edited:
The Only 6 Shirts Men Need

this guy is an asshole, but decent video worth checking out.

There's something very therapeutic about those shoe restoring videos.

When you look good, you feel good
When you feel good, you do good

Step one: Grow a beard.

That is all.

I bought a whole range of different leather treatments and various brushes to look after my shoes.

Only thing is the finer leathers they are designed for are of the ones in the hundreds of pounds.

I might look in to buying some second hand allen Edmonds or old Dr Martins I can spruce up.

I bought a whole range of different leather treatments and various brushes to look after my shoes.

Only thing is the finer leathers they are designed for are of the ones in the hundreds of pounds.

I might look in to buying some second hand allen Edmonds or old Dr Martins I can spruce up.
pre-used Allen Edmonds are worth the time. Dr. Martins, not so much. Try eBay. While they will never divulge their identity and number of high profile menswear journalists and actual industry insiders run fire sales on eBay for top quality items. There is also a large number of men who sell pre-owned suits, Brooks Brothers, you name it.

Take the shoes to a professional restorer and the suits to your tailor. You'll be wearing a $1,000 outfit for a fraction of the cost. Especially on high end suits. They go for surprisingly low prices compared to their new retail prices.

Step one: Grow a beard.

That is all.
That would depend on your occupation, how well you grow facial hair, build, haircut, your age, possibly your politics and what part of the world you live in.

Last edited:
How about avoid fucking pit stains?

I am a beautiful man yes but if I wear a white shirt more than once it is ruined

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

pre-used Allen Edmonds are worth the time.

There is already a perception on sherdog that people who cares about their presentation and style conscious are pretentious. It will not help when you use pretentious term like pre-used when it means exactly the same as used.

There is already a perception on sherdog that people who cares about their presentation and style conscious are pretentious. It will not help when you use pretentious term like pre-used when it means exactly the same as used.
I don't think anyone minds me using that term.

Back