Looking to cause an argument but I won't lie and say I just rewatched the fight like others do

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Add Tim Kennedy to the list of fighters who would easily beat Bisping.

He dominated him big time in their first fight.

So let me get this straight, you think a fighter could easily beat the champ based on the fact that he dominated him in a past fight?

You got balls.

Yeah Tim who? Michael who? What the fuck are you talking about TS?

Bisping beats only Silva and Belfort, because they're way past their primes. Even Thales Leites beats him more often than not. that's why he went after the #13... the entire top 10 is a big no-no for Bisping.

So let me get this straight, you think a fighter could easily beat the champ based on the fact that he dominated him in a past fight?

You got balls.

A ridiculous conclusion to come to, blows my mind people actually think of impossible things happening.

A ridiculous conclusion to come to, blows my mind people actually think of impossible things happening.
It's pretty well known that Bisping always does better in rematches.

Is Kennedy going to fight again where the fuck has he even been. I feel like I woulda noticed at the least if he fought in 2 years. Like I wouldn't have watched his fight but i'd hear about it.

Bisping beats only Silva and Belfort, because they're way past their primes. Even Thales Leites beats him more often than not. that's why he went after the #13... the entire top 10 is a big no-no for Bisping.
Bisping doesn't beat Belfort at all even if it's the Belfort who fought Weidman or Jacare. Also, Silva beats Bisping in a rematch.

Add Luke Rockhold to the list of fighters who would easily beat Bisping. He dominated him big time in their first fight.

Oh, wait...

BUDDEH.

Silva beats him in a rematch.

Post USADA has been a funny era...

Back