looking to buy gi pants and another gi

Shadowdean

Fear the Menanite!!!
@purple
Reaction score
I am interested in getting a Torah gi and at least another set of gi pants...being that my Koral and Gamnest pants are destroyed. Any recomendations on places to go?

Cool, thanks! Any other recomendations.

Torah makes a good gi, the cut's not right for me but it's well made. Look at the Sirius gi if you like the Torah.

Thanks Soz.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool...I am skinny...(28" waiste)...so I need something cut trim....ideally, probally get 2 more pairs of pants instead of a new gi. Any recomendations on places that carry size 1 or 0? ALso needa new blue belt.

I would say to go with Koral, Keiko Raca, Atama or WAR, but it's preference really. Different gi's (pants) are better at different things. Some are stronger and more durable, others are softer and more comfortable etc.. perhaps if you let us know what exactly you're looking for, we could be of more assistance. Otherwise people will simply call out their favorite kimono.

Well, comfort is a big thing, but I find after a few wearings and washings, they all almots feel about the same....the gamest top is tough, but I still find it a bit rough after 2+ years of wearing. The biggest thing for the pants is for the crotch not to rip (happened in the gamnest pants about a year and a half into useage as well as the belt cord tightening up) or the pants almost falling apart, like my Koral pants did...the loops are all but ripped off and the belt is all fucked up. I need something in an A1 size (I have about a 28-29 inch waiste) and that is very durable. I will take durability over comfort.

Back