Looking forward to Rose vs Andrade

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Andrade looked deadly against Karolina. Nice KO, she Carries a lot of power. Rose has looked fantastic as well against Joanna. Shes been out for almost a year because of PTSD from Conors gruesome bus massacre. I hope shes been training hard cause I think Andrade is coming to knock her head off. Andrade via TKO rd 3

WMMA Fight that should bring Fireworks!!! Andrade brings the power and Rose doesn't run from a fight...

ET (not the alien) looks better than both of them.

crushed+rose.jpg

Rose just did a 40 minute, no break sparring session with Justin Gaethje so she is definitely training hard.

Yeah people have underrated Rose's striking before, I think if the Andrade KO doesn't come rd 1 or 2 then Rose will dominate

I'm pretty pumped too. These are both legit WMMA fighters who look to kill their opponents.

I too am looking forward to seeing her defend. Finally. After more than a year of nothing.

Yeah we need to see Rose fight again. She hasn't defended in over a year and hasn't fought someone other than Joanna in more than two years. The Andrade fight should be exciting with their contrasting styles.

Namajunas will finish Andrade

Come at me

No. That's totally misinformation.
Rose was out with a neck injury.

Fake news

Everyone knows it was from the Bus attack that she was mentally distraught from. She was actually housebound because every time she heard a bus drive by she'd quickly run back inside. Her instagram pics about been outside the house during that time is fake too due to photoshop edits from @bigwaverider.

Back