Looking for sponsorship (Long read)

10. After all that has happened ,nobody expected you to come back fighting , much less to get back on track winner. I ask you to describe your new start , your first fight ( after recovery ) .

I have mine said I'd be back at the cost of everything , of course, no one had any understanding of this issue was raised whether to put me in the loony bin :) My come back expected coach more than anything.
Back then , in December last year found a job in Novi Sad , as security at the door , just to have money to travel and train , nothing more than that I did not ask for .
It was not easy , I from Palanka go on the bus in half and half 6 of 6 we move to Veternik and there around 7 pm , and training starts at 8pm. After training at 10 pm , he drives me to work up to 3-4am , depending on the clubs. After that i am waiting for a bus at that time in the winter , for 2-3 hours until he come. At home I was around 9am in the morning . . And so on . The first fight was after 2 months in Slovakia, Muay Thai rules , I'll be honest and self-critical , nothing special, I did not listen anything , but I did some small points to win.

11. You win the most difficult opponents in your life . If by God's justice , to support you in every way possible . As is the case with earthly justice? Has anyone had a hearing that such a man should be the moral and financial support in his path ?

I was in a conversation in Backa Palanka municipality , to see at least a monthly pass or half to be paid, help , whatever , but they had no understanding of it , of course they promised it would be after that whenever facing their number , gentles were in meetings .
I have to mention Marina Horvatica , a man from Croatia , on Facebook , we met quite by accident and so when he asked me once how I'm doing with training , competition, and the other was determined to help you have 2 weeks to go.
From Dad never asked for more , it never crossed my mind because it really is a shame, I stood a little to my feets and it's time to fight alone . When was the work I 've done , sometimes borrowed only to have to go to training , but few people can understand who has not passed such a thing in life . It's hard to travel , train and think where to return the money, and to stay clean image . I have all my money invested in training and only training . Few people support it , it is an individual sport and there is no understanding , competitions once a month for example, is not like football you have to play every weekend .

12. We do not live only in Belgrade and Novi Sad, and your example is very obvious. How to bring events in other citys of Serbia?

I personally think , where there's a will there's a way . Important people , if someone is rotten and watching their pockets, nothing will happened . Unfortunately, it's all about money , and because of these and the like them most people fail .

13. If we had the opportunity to be a teacher / mentor to a young fighter , what would be your education work ?

I had a chance but when I was on a break due to surgery , a small group of guys asked me if I keep training them to learn something for them , I know I look different .
I was very strict , not in the sense that beat them , then I did not have all that I wanted , but I do not like when one comes training , others do not come , then a total lack of seriousness , and before that they asks me to train . I love that everything is in perfect order and as they say , they have taught me that in army

14. You have available to spend ten days where you want , and the people ( person ) that you want. Where would you go and run away from all of us wee ones ?

On the banks of the river with my friends , girlfriend ( if exist) and her friends , if there is no girls then friends of her can stay . I love being on the water, it relaxes me , I have good friends, what more to wish for , except that there is no rain ? :)

15. Who are your idols , and who should be the idol of young people in Serbia?

"I do not believe in idols
In the face of the film and the front pages
You can without them ":)

16. What 's most important to you are the moral values ??of every man ?

Honesty and integrity.

17 Due to the growing crisis in society , how a man should strive to psychologically and family remain normal ?
I 'm not from here , and I'm not normal so I can not answer this question with certainty

18. Who are your role models in sport and who outside of sports ?

Role models in sport : Mirko Filipovic , Usain Bolt , Lepomir Bakic , etc. .
Outside of sport : My father

19. Is modesty a virtue or a vice ?

The virtue of that small percentage of people see your eyes.

20. Outside of the ring Aleksandar Stojkovic is ... ?
Just like in the ring fighter, but a fighter with a smile :)

21. Do you have any plans for the distant future ? What are you going to do you do when one day willingly quit competitive career?

I do not have any plans for the future, after all this , I live from day to day . Every day is unique and never repeat not , but one thing is certain , " What can you do today do not leave it for tomorrow ," and all good :)

Last edited:
medalja.jpg

22. " A healthy man has a thousand wishes , a sick one ." If someone has only one wish in life and now reading this about you , what would you say and what would you advice?

It 's true. My one tip is to live life to the fullest , with no regrets if it meets , not to look around what others talk than to listen .. use your brain when you already have it , you need of someone else .
Do the things that make you happy , healthy society , Laughter = salvation .

23. Who do you suggest for our next caller , and why?

I would suggest you Dejan Back, this is a girl from my town of Backa Palanka, who was born without arms and leading a normal life, other than us , but again, will power and the desire for life won some battles . She is a painter , has a fantastic work , so I'll tell you only this :)

so thankful for kind words and support many people send me. We will keep fighting for our better and our dreams !

nice interview. Wise words and I wish you all the best.

lol at you looked like an Ethiopian

upp still looking for help. You can contact me here or on my email.
Nothing have changed yet so far.

Upp still looking for some help and sponsorship, situation has never been worse but no matter what i'll keep going and hope there will be somebody who could help a bit with this for future fights and trainings.

Here is a interview of my life,career and everything else. One reporter did it few days ago. He sent me statistic, for few days 10.399 people have read it. He thinks that my story is different and want people to read it. I'll use google translate and fix what i can.

1. If in two or three sentences should describe who is Aleksandar Stojkovic , what would you say?
Aleksandar Stojkovic , 23 years from Backa Palanka. Lovers and geeks in kick boxing and martial arts in general. Member of Ronin Gym.

186cm , 88kg ( while holidays and breaks) . Graduated from high school in Backa Palanka , and after 18 years with the same applied for military service

2. As a child you were in a position to start thinking about actively do you do any sports . How the idea was born for a kick- boxing ?
As a kid I played football in Palanka and I must admit that I was a good player then , however, I was a bastard and always had some " important " things pushed to the other side and I did not have time to step out and go to practice , so I during this period i quit it . The idea to Kick boxing is quite accidentally born , I loved to watch the fight but we never crossed that I try something like that , primarily because of Palanka didnt had fight club.
Good friend of me, when we were walking home from school suggested that I look at a documentary about Mirko Filipovic . And that's when it all started , believe it or not since that day I have not stop flipping through YouTube clips and watching , I'm flailing in the dark and " taught "
If so can i call you. I'm home with the help of my father in the garage, which is open on one side we made bag and bar for pull ups

ulazak+na+ring.jpg

3. Without much sacrifice there is no success , even in sport or in life . You 've proved it. What did you all had to sacrifice in order to appear in the first tournament and there in style drew attention to himself ?

So I sacrificed a lot of time , I was as they say " weirdo " who went to bed early and did not go out on the weekends in the city just to have enough time to rest.
I signed up to the tournament all by myself , without any trainer or sparring partners. Then when I sent my application, then- stranger to me , and now coach , as he say to the fair that I came to , among other things, it was still 3-4 reported as I , but that's the only given me the opportunity to fight.
Then when I beat the Romanian , I was the happiest , and before that I will not lie I said to myself , now if you embarrass here as Shao Lin warrior , it's not for you and you quit it.
When I collected everything ??it wasnt bad move, later it turned out true.

4. Who was your support at the beginning of his career , and how ?

None other than my dad . Ronin gym is located in Veternik , it is about 35km from Backa Palanka , and since I was a few days after the first victory coach sent a message that the National Championships held in K1 and think if i want to come and train with them , he would provided all the conditions to be the best. I honestly thought I was thinking in general, and to mention that, because it was all a fairy tale for me . Financial me at the time ( because the other help I did not need ) , in 2011 only helped me to go on , even if it's 3 times a week to practice what I'm really grateful to him .

5. How have you been accepted into the club Ronin Gym ?

Like any rookie , then the head coach Ronin Gym and was other guy ( Shidoshi ) and I came with the story, the guy from the garage , zero technique , stamina zero , and will never greater.
I got in a competitive term , where the training was very strong and I eventually adapted to their system . The crew was great, of course, after the first training session was a welcome with ass kicking haha kidding

sa+misom.jpg

6. What are your most significant achievements in the early years of fighting?

And that's after two months of training at the club with a coach , we went to the state championship in the K1 and then reached the final . The biggest success I had to drop weight, the first time I have done something in my life , 4 kg 'm down to fall into a category. I looked like an Ethiopian , so when you go hunting hides behind the spear , something like that. The first match I've worked with more experienced fighter and beat him on the judges' decision .
It was not an easy match , because I was getting used to the voice from the corner , when the coach gives instructions on what to and what not . 2 hours later I fought with the home guy, who did not work the first match and was automatically in the semifinals.
With him, it was hard , I was tired and it was hard for me , but I remember how much money was given for a bus ticket , time in training and sacrifice to come to that . The medal I was only in my head and I took it in the end.
His four match I worked in Novi Sad again against the Romanians , this time a lot more experienced and undefeated . I beat him a judge's decision , it was his first match and a rematch a few months later , when I was 6 wins , I lost to him .

7. The turning point in your life happened in your age of 21 .

Yes , none of it did not know . Athlete , healthy life , do not drink , does not smoke as they say , nobody expected that to happend ever. . After completely ordinary morning practice when I returned home , in the shower I began to feel strange.
It started to feel a little dizzy head, lost my balance , but all with a smile on his face , believe it or not . When I finished I went to measure pressure , luckily my parents were home when it happened . The pressure was all ok , so I thought it was maybe because I was hungry and I was wrong . I went to the kitchen to make eat and how I cleaned the bow , left hand stiffened , bow dropped from my hand , and nothing I did not understand .
At that point, my dad came to me to see if I 'm better , I'm still laughing and he thought I was kidding with them . I asked him to clean up the bow because I can not , my hand froze.
When I got up , I fell down , I had no feeling in my left leg and all I got dark on my eyes. I was taken to the Emergency Center in Novi Sad on tests and after half an hour , it was determined that I had a brain stroke , that I would be detained until they determine the cause . I was acting like a child , brazenly talked to the doctors and said that on no word , I AM going to train afternoon and that's it . Only when my doctor said with a smile , " Come on get up , go to practice ," I saw how serious happened to me . That day 5.11.2011 . When it happened , I can only thank the good Lord that I remained alive and as I regained all function as if nothing had happened .
That accident is even higher after 5 days of testing was found to have a congenital heart defect , a hole in the heart that caused all of that should have it done as soon as possible .
We went for an interview and I was more than clear to the doctors , it was my foolishness and perhaps ungrateful to God that I said so, that if after surgery im not being able to train and fight again , I will not go under the knife
I 'm sure that would happened.

424519_3501865191765_576174834_n.jpg

8. Too early in years are in that moment, you had to grapple with such a serious problem . Strength of character and great will , you did something that few people can . What gave you the strength?

Trust me only the sport and the love of the same , i live for this , I just thought about it throughout the rehabilitation , I read a lot about it , what to take care off , it all looked up to honor only to come back as stronger .
I look at these things differently , now again in my life nothing could surprise me at all i'm ready , literally

udarac.jpg

9. How did the recovery and who gave you support ?

It's hard , open heart surgery is no small thing , you literally like an accordion open and remove the heart out. I joked with the doctor at the time when I was put on table , to me at least to sleep with a smile , if you happen to see a female name , eliminate it from the heart to start all over again :) Awakening was very difficult these days in the hospital they were worst days of my life , when you wake up , you see the dark windows , rest you look on the clock and see that it was only 22:00 . Never time to go , for me it was obvious that I was feeling bad inside me , charge nurse when they arrived on the scene could stay a little and talked to me purely to keep me company because I was the youngest there. You can not move because of pain , just look at the ceiling , not the worst
enemy, something I would not wish . Support for the Biggest gave me my loved ones , family and friends. Every time they came to visit me almost tear start from lucky to see them

Great read. Good luck to you!

Thank you.
Im happy to say i just recieved fight wear from Miami. They contacted me and said they would like to sponsor me this way.

Here is one of many pictures i'll post for fight wear i recieved last week from Miami.

1601956_10203400579001601_871866860_o.jpg

Hello everyone. This may be wrong place to ask for any support but i am in bad situation so i'll explain in my post now that whats going on and why i try to get any kind of sponsorship. Exacly after 4 years or so my friend suggested me to watch Cro Cops Documentary movie which i didnt accepted at first. One night i was bored and started to watch,that was the moment i fall in love with this sport. I made of my garage gym for myself to train solo,made one bag and started with training. Unfortunately in my town where i live we dont have any combat sport to go and learn something,so my coach was youtube, no joke. I was watching and trying to do same,i knew nothing but i had dream to be fighter. Nobody was near me to say "Hey,you are doing this right,or change it this wont work" till once. After year and half of self training there was one tournament i saw on facebook. I have asked promoter if i could get chance to see what i can do,is this for me. He accepted me and asked name of my gym. My answer was not what he expeced,i am training alone in my gym,i wont have anyone in my corner but i really wish to have chance to fight. As he said there was 4 more people from "Street" who tried to join it but he only accepted me. I Fought Romanian guy who had everything i every wanted,and he lost by decision. That promoter (now my coach) invited me in their gym to come and traing , i'll have everything i need to became a good fighter,champion. After speaking with father he gaved me some help,but not for long. Their gym is 35km far from my house,so i had to pay to go there and train. At begining it was 3 times weekly,after 2 months i went to National Championship and took Silver medal, i didnt lost in final match cuz it didnt happend.. i was injuried. 2011 i had 7 fights. 6 wins and one loss after 6 months of training. Then everything in my world crushed. I had Brain stroke in November and my left side of body was paralized,it was because of my heart. I had hole in my heart,and needed open heart surgery asap. In February 2012. I had open heart surgery and long pause from this sport. I though i'll lose motivation in all this,and everything , you know. It was really bad year for me, open heart surgery is no joke. Before it happend i was speaking with doctor and told him,if i wont be able to continue with sport and fighting i do not accept to have surgery,i'll continue with my training like this and if fall again,it will be God's wish. After one year of pause my coach found me job,it was time to start with some trainings. I was going for it and after that,work. I was working as security guard in Night clubs. My day was like this, 17:00 (preparation for training)
18:00 ( I had bus to go on training 35km far from my hometown)
19:00 ( I Arrive in gym)
20:00 (My training begins till 21:30) Shower and then work.
From 22:00 to 03:00 am i am working,and i had to wait outside till 07:00 am for bus,doesnt matter was there raining,snow or fine weather.
I had 25 euros per night (Thats exacly how much i needed per one week to go in gym and train) Didnt had any extra money for food or something else to buy.
I had already 3 fights after open heart surgery and all that bad things what happend to me. won 2 and lost one. That one i lost was robery in K1 national championship but you know it had to happend once.
I got no more money for Bus to go and train the only thing i need. We lost job,Night club is closed like one month ago. I owe like 150 euros now cuz i wanted to continue with trainings,but wasnt thinking how will i give it back. And now it all stops cuz i dont have work. Its hard really in my country to find some job,and train. People doesnt understand your situation. I tried here to find some sponsors,but people being people,they just care for soccer. Individual sports are not supported here,so people think they will put money in dust. I do not ask to get money and buy food,go party or stupid things. I just need to pay bus. 5 euros per day,25 weekly. Monthly i would need 100 so thats what im looking for. I am asking all good people who could help me,to PM and we can discuss. I am willing to accept any request they have,cuz i am in that kind of position,all i want is to continue my training. We are not fighting only in my country,we go outside. I have been so far in Slovakia,Croatia,Romania. Hope you dont think i am lazy idiot who is sitting home all day doing nothing,i am searching for jobs cuz i know what is my goal,but in my town is like,impossible to get something normal. Sometimes i do work,but thats once per week and its not enough to pay bus. ANY help will be good in this moment for me,really. Thank you all for reading,and hope i could find any sponsor if thats possible.

Edit : added new video of me - 17.12.2013.

Up and thank you Snubnoze707

Page 13. Interview from December

Hello!
Great read and interesting but very sad!
Glad you are following your dreams though. Some advice from me would be, can you not offer personal training sessions to other people where you live? You said you have a bag and a pullup bar and I'm sure you could give people some fitness classes 'boxercises' etc, I hope you understand my advice.
I wish I could send money but yet I am only a 16 year old. I will not have a job for 3 months, so if you are still in need then, I will send money :)
Good bye.

Thats what im doing actually now. I found one place from a friend and started with trainings. I have 3 of them for now so we will see how this will go. Thank you for support fella

I am glad and in other hand sad to say next thing.

Last 3 weeks i did train well, i can say it. Was preparing for national championship in K1. For 3 weeks i went only 4 times in my gym 35km far from home for real training with coach, i was out of money to go because i already borrow for it. Unfortunately i needed for medic checks 30 euros + which i didnt though i would need. This killed me mentaly already cuz i was out of money. Anyway i went there for fights. My first fights was in Quarter finals at 86kg weight class ( this was first time i put weight ) and i won by decision. Next fight should be supposed to be in semis but guy was injured and i was in finals. Sunday night were finals, same day as other fights. My opponent was lucky to come in finals without any fight, and he was favourite on papper. They put him in semi finals without fight, and in semis also his opponent gaved him free victory. When final match started for gold medal, after first exchange i started to move around him, and by accident he kick me with leg in balls. I couldnt recover, they gaved him victory and it was my defeat. I was in hospital for checks after it. So i took Silver medal on national championship. just wanted to say it.

Thank you all for support.

Thank you friend.
here is another pic i uploaded on my facebook profile yesterday aswell from fight wear sponsor.

1907703_10203754496089307_240692196_o.jpg

Back