Looking For Specific Tape

PolarBearPaulVarelans

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There is one fight relevant to this weekend's UFC card that I just can't find. Anyone who can help, private message me. Thanks a bunch in advance.

I need help with a very specific thing. Anybody that can help me with said very specific thing, please private message me. Much obliged.

$8 a bit steep huh?
You may think that seems ridiculous. But that's only because you haven't grasped that the present value of money must be calculated with expected rates of return in mind. In a year the man will easily turn those $8 into $10k. Is that fight really worth $10k?

Last edited:
You may think that seems ridiculously. But that's only because you haven't grasped that the present value of money must be calculated with expected rates of return in mind. In a year the man will easily turn those $8 into $10k. Is that fight really worth $10k?
lol wtf

I imagine he was replying to someone I have on ignore, and sure enough, when I clicked "Show Ignored Content", it's our little British buddy Jordan, taking a well-deserved break from drinking and getting high at his low-level college on his parent's dime to signal his torrid, shameful love for me. Well, let him have his fun.

To the rest of you, I would be immensely appreciative for the help and never forget a favor.

I'm phone posting so I'm not sure it's much help, but a site MMA Versus used to be a go to for me. Or perhaps a torrent of the actual event if you could find one?

Is it not on fight pass? Is that why this thread exists?

Is it not on fight pass? Is that why this thread exists?
I would guess because he refuses to pay for Fight Pass which seems counter-productive to me if you are a combat sports bettor.

I would guess because he refuses to pay for Fight Pass which seems counter-productive to me if you are a combat sports bettor.
Yeah hard to rush out of my way to find the footage for someone who gambles but refuses to pay $2 a week to watch said footage.

I'm phone posting so I'm not sure it's much help, but a site MMA Versus used to be a go to for me. Or perhaps a torrent of the actual event if you could find one?

MMA Versus is great, and a site I check regularly, but alas, they don't have this particular fight.

Yeah hard to rush out of my way to find the footage for someone who gambles but refuses to pay $2 a week to watch said footage.

It has nothing to do with the price, and everything to do with the UFC's behavior of spitting on the fans and repeatedly telling them "fuck you", whether it's moving UFC 232 a week beforehand from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, screwing over thousands who had booked plane tickets and hotel rooms, to Dana White angrily cursing at loyal fans who pay for Fight Pass, that ESPN+ monstrosity, AND monthly PPVs.

By contrast, I've dropped hundreds of dollars on Bellator for tickets and merchandise without a second thought because I respect and appreciate their product and how fan-friendly Coker is.

All that being said, my request has been fullfilled by a very kind forum member. Thanks to everyone who sincerely tried to help.

Actually decent reasoning and I agree, however when it turns to inconvenience by not having it youre only hurting yourself unfortunately. They wont know or care you dont have it

Back