Looking for old mma ko gif

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ive only seen it a few times but it was a great ko. I wanna say it's over 10 years old or more.

Basically the gif is of a dude hitting a lead leg kick -> lead body kick -> lead high kick combo for the ko.

The guy who landed the combo was a white guy with medium shaggy hair I think. I dont remember if it was a ufc fight or not.

Sorry not more details I'm going off memory.

GleamingShimmeringLamprey-small.gif

It was a pretty popular gif at the time.

tumblr_pc2ctaOA8p1qd4esao1_540.gifv

Probably not what you're looking for but this is the only thing I can think of where a guy landed 3 kicks in a row the way you're describing from more than 10 years ago. I've watched a ton of MMA and I honestly can't think of a time where I've seen a guy go leg, body, head for the KO.

It was a combo like this but he hits to the body too between the leg and high kick.

BriefSoulfulBantamrooster-max-1mb.gif

Also im pretty sure after the ko he did a cool celebration where he mounted his cornerman and pretended to ko him.

I wanna say the fight was from pre 2010

tumblr_pc2ctaOA8p1qd4esao1_540.gifv

Probably not what you're looking for but this is the only thing I can think of where a guy landed 3 kicks in a row the way you're describing from more than 10 years ago. I've watched a ton of MMA and I honestly can't think of a time where I've seen a guy go leg, body, head for the KO.
What ever happened to horodecki?

I was thinking it was Alan belcher but it's not

What ever happened to horodecki?

I'm glad you asked....

First he got completely big brothered by Ryan Schultz which ended his massive hype and undefeated run. I try to share this Gif whenever I can, the full sequence is really worth watching.

Schultz_Pwns_Horodecki.gif

After that, he suffered this embarassing loss to Anthony Njokuani, who you may remember from his barnburner with Edson Barboza, amongst others.

wec_45_horodecki_njokuan_tko.gif

He also lost to Cerrone, and had a lackluster stint in OG Bellator. I think all in all, the dude peaked in IFL when he was literally like 17 years old, which is insane. He's not a bad fighter by any means, his record ended up being 21-7-1, I just think for all of the hype he had while being IFL's poster boy, his career was a bit of a disappointment.

Back