Looking for new rock bands/artists to get into. Need suggestions

White Denim?

Ty Segall?

Radio Moscow?

Assuming you already Jack White + his projects? (Dead Weather, Raconteurs, White Stripes

Colter Wall?

if you like ty segall, op, check out thee oh sees as well.

This album came out this year and it’s really fucking good. That is if you’re into late 70’s UK punk influenced garage bands. Has hints of other Bands like Gang of Four as well.

Parquet%20Courts_Wide%20Awake!.jpg

This album came out this year and it’s really fucking good. That is if you’re into late 70’s UK punk influenced garage bands. Has hints of other Bands like Gang of Four as well.

Parquet%20Courts_Wide%20Awake!.jpg
might be the most underrated band on earth right now.

The gun club - fire of love
...you're welcome...

Taking into account what you said, maybe try these guys - more specifically, this album.

Yeah they’re a really good band. I like their most recent album a lot. It’s really a late 70s UK throwback album

Parquet Courts are pretty good, I love these guys though...for 2018 bands in that kind of 70s post-punk style:

I don't know if they are "upbeat", but have you listened to Gojira? The last album is very accessible, their earlier work is brutal heavy and unique, like in a TOOL kinda of way, but not sounding like TOOL. Check em out. I also like the last Mastodon EP , Cold Dark Place.. not at all like the early Mastodon stuff.. Heavy and melodic, almost with a southern tinge to it..

I don't know if they are "upbeat", but have you listened to Gojira? The last album is very accessible, their earlier work is brutal heavy and unique, like in a TOOL kinda of way, but not sounding like TOOL. Check em out. I also like the last Mastodon EP , Cold Dark Place.. not at all like the early Mastodon stuff.. Heavy and melodic, almost with a southern tinge to it..
that whole enclave of doom metal & stoner metal bands with the bluesy guitars pretty much come out of the south. even though they’re native to the area where that sound generated, it’s pretty funny to think that black sabbath, a uk band, really revolutionized and popularized that sound.

gojira is a dope band btw

Idles are a great punk band

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever are a decent bar band. They remind me of The Hold Steady

Endless Boogie do some classic 70s stuff

Back