Looking for NEW RASH GUARD

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Deutscher78, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Deutscher78

Deutscher78 Banned Banned

Hey all You Crazy MMA nuts, just kidding I looking for some feedback on some good rash
    guards I killed mine and I need a new One ASAP Im looking into Tapout, Subfighter, just to name a few.

Thanks for the feedback

Judoka For LIFE !!

2. coplat

coplat White Belt

Scope out Nogi, and Viktory. If you ask Chris at Nogi he'll even make a custom one of a kind for you. Viktory is cool but is fading fast, Nogi is months old and holding up like new.
    http:www.nogi.com

3. Foxx_MMA

Foxx_MMA Green Belt

4. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

I got a Nogi from Ron at SSF and I absolutely love this thing. It's the most bombproof one I've ever owned. Definitely going to get another one soon.

5. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

www.xfgear.com from what I read makes amazing rashguards and have very good customer service

My next purchase (A week or 2 before upcoming tourny) will most likely be the SSF rashguard. Not saying I'll win anything in the tourny though hehe.

6. Foppa21

Foppa21 Black Belt

I gotta throw my hat into the nogi ring as well. Got mine as week. Feels great.

Still working on the pics and reviews

7. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

XFGear is the best of the best especally in rash guards. It's their bread and butter product, nothing else like it.

8. scorcho

scorcho Brown Belt

9. bjjvaletudoktb

bjjvaletudoktb White Belt

I got a XF-Gear and Nogi (USA) rashguard -- they are both excellent and I recommend both of 'em.
    I ordered them through Ron from SSF. The rashguards are just perfect and the service that Ron and SSF give is outstanding. Might want to check scorcho's SSF rash guard review as well.

If you got any questions on rashguards, I'm sure Ron (SSF), Chris (NOGI) and the people from XF-Gear will give you all te answers.

10. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

I must be the only one who likes the Sprawl loose fit grappling top? its brilliant... cept in chlorine pools

XD

~Foz

11. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

Fozzy, I to dig the loose fit designs for days that I'm retaining a little to much water;)

www.SSFgear.com

12. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

well, foz is always retaining a bit too much water

XD

~Foz

13. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

Umm which of the two do you prefer?

14. Foppa21

Foppa21 Black Belt

lol, I got mine last week and they're still in their bag. I'll try it on and let the rest know if your opinion still matters ;)

15. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

good to know Foppa. I got a nice new black one, which seems a bitmore durable than my original loose fit, maybe a change in design. That and I got my first one like a year and a half ago. so :)

but yeah, seriously if everyone keep propping the nogi rashy i will have to pick up one.

~Foz

16. bjjvaletudoktb

bjjvaletudoktb White Belt

@ Soid

I Like them both evenly. Although there is a slight difference: the nogi rashguard is a bit longer than the xfgear (both are Large). They both feel like a second skin, and that is all that matters to me. If I was to pick only one ... hmmm ... tough question ;-) Can't choose for the moment (I would only pick the xfgear because of the blue color, but that can't be a reason to prefer one above the other), either way, get one of those and you will definitely not regret it!

Cheers!

17. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

Hmm.. From reviews I think it is agreed that XFGear makes the illest rashguards in the market. I'm curious because I havent seen a review for them yet. Thanks.

18. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

I have done two...ill see if I can find the links.

19. BulldogSIX

BulldogSIX Orange Belt

Guys,

In the same boat. I am looking for a new rashguard and I have it narrowed down to a longsleeve NOGI blade. But I am concerned about the size. I cannot find any sizing information. I have been using short sleeve Under Armour (XL) to roll in. I am 6'2 and weigh 192 lbs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was also thinking about one from Subfighter but they are always out of stock and no one ever returns my emails over there.

20. Adino

Adino Purple Belt