Looking for NEW RASH GUARD

Deutscher78

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all You Crazy MMA nuts, just kidding I looking for some feedback on some good rash
guards I killed mine and I need a new One ASAP Im looking into Tapout, Subfighter, just to name a few.

Thanks for the feedback

Judoka For LIFE !!

Scope out Nogi, and Viktory. If you ask Chris at Nogi he'll even make a custom one of a kind for you. Viktory is cool but is fading fast, Nogi is months old and holding up like new.
http:www.nogi.com

I got a Nogi from Ron at SSF and I absolutely love this thing. It's the most bombproof one I've ever owned. Definitely going to get another one soon.

www.xfgear.com from what I read makes amazing rashguards and have very good customer service

My next purchase (A week or 2 before upcoming tourny) will most likely be the SSF rashguard. Not saying I'll win anything in the tourny though hehe.

I gotta throw my hat into the nogi ring as well. Got mine as week. Feels great.

Still working on the pics and reviews

XFGear is the best of the best especally in rash guards. It's their bread and butter product, nothing else like it.

I got a XF-Gear and Nogi (USA) rashguard -- they are both excellent and I recommend both of 'em.
I ordered them through Ron from SSF. The rashguards are just perfect and the service that Ron and SSF give is outstanding. Might want to check scorcho's SSF rash guard review as well.

If you got any questions on rashguards, I'm sure Ron (SSF), Chris (NOGI) and the people from XF-Gear will give you all te answers.

I must be the only one who likes the Sprawl loose fit grappling top? its brilliant... cept in chlorine pools

XD

~Foz

bjjvaletudoktb said:
I got a XF-Gear and Nogi (USA) rashguard -- they are both excellent and I recommend both of 'em.
I ordered them through Ron from SSF. The rashguards are just perfect and the service that Ron and SSF give is outstanding. Might want to check scorcho's SSF rash guard review as well.

If you got any questions on rashguards, I'm sure Ron (SSF), Chris (NOGI) and the people from XF-Gear will give you all te answers.
Umm which of the two do you prefer?

Fozzy said:
I must be the only one who likes the Sprawl loose fit grappling top? its brilliant... cept in chlorine pools

XD

~Foz

lol, I got mine last week and they're still in their bag. I'll try it on and let the rest know if your opinion still matters ;)

good to know Foppa. I got a nice new black one, which seems a bitmore durable than my original loose fit, maybe a change in design. That and I got my first one like a year and a half ago. so :)

but yeah, seriously if everyone keep propping the nogi rashy i will have to pick up one.

~Foz

@ Soid

I Like them both evenly. Although there is a slight difference: the nogi rashguard is a bit longer than the xfgear (both are Large). They both feel like a second skin, and that is all that matters to me. If I was to pick only one ... hmmm ... tough question ;-) Can't choose for the moment (I would only pick the xfgear because of the blue color, but that can't be a reason to prefer one above the other), either way, get one of those and you will definitely not regret it!

Cheers!

Hmm.. From reviews I think it is agreed that XFGear makes the illest rashguards in the market. I'm curious because I havent seen a review for them yet. Thanks.

Soid said:
Hmm.. From reviews I think it is agreed that XFGear makes the illest rashguards in the market. I'm curious because I havent seen a review for them yet. Thanks.

I have done two...ill see if I can find the links.

Guys,

In the same boat. I am looking for a new rashguard and I have it narrowed down to a longsleeve NOGI blade. But I am concerned about the size. I cannot find any sizing information. I have been using short sleeve Under Armour (XL) to roll in. I am 6'2 and weigh 192 lbs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was also thinking about one from Subfighter but they are always out of stock and no one ever returns my emails over there.

Back