Beware, my ass.

That movie sucked

61Ve0MelVGL._SX378_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
The+Limehouse+Golem+quad+poster.jpg

d803bc9c606994853160344da26696a3.jpg

If you have a PS4
ready-at-dawn-next-project-gamesoul-710x400.png

shitty game though

The Ripper 1997 - staring Patrick Bergin. Set in the late 1800 hundreds during the ripper crimes.

Some more tv shows

The terror is excellent

The Frankenstein chronicles is really good I haven’t watched the second season they resolved all the plot lines And iam not as enthused about were they set thing up for the second season

I mean to check out the living and the dead next

Last edited:
From Hell with JDepp

Stonehearst Asylum with Kate Beckinsale

I really Love From Hell. Much better than I expected. Only thing is, the whole royal family angle has no evidence behind it.
Have you seen The Ripper - 1997?

Looking for mystery horror/thrillers in Victorian setting. Something like Interview with Vampire, Dracula, Sleepy Hollow and Brotherhood of Wolves. Think I watched them all. Anything else out there?

That would be "Brotherhood of the Wolf", and yes, an excellent movie. Truly one of a kind. Thumbs up to the French.

Try "From Hell", 2001, with Johnny Depp.
"American mystery horror film loosely based on the graphic novel From Hell about the Jack the Ripper murders."

Slightly pre-Victorian and not horror, but a truly great movie. A real jewel. One of Ridley Scott's first movies. Beautiful scenery. "The Duellists", 1977, a British historical drama film and the feature directorial debut of Ridley Scott. It won the Best Debut Film award at the 1977 Cannes Film Festival. French Napoleonic Wars.

Last edited:
I'd say Crimson Peak, but it blows.

crimson-peak-poster01.jpg

Beware, my ass.
I'd like to warn the TS buy saying it's not scary at all and focuses mostly on the Victorian aspect A LOT. It's also predictable from minute one where the mystery is too obvious.

Sorry for shitting on your suggestion. That movie tricks you into watching it.

If you don't like old-school movies then disregard this post. If you do, you have to check out the Hammer Dracula movies. I also recommend another vampire movie they did called Twins of Evil.

Two other horror recommendations set around the Victorian era:
  • The Innocents
  • Kill, Baby.. Kill! (Extremely stupid title, but it is one of the creepiest Victorian ghost movies I've ever seen).
giphy.gif

I'd like to warn the TS buy saying it's not scary at all and focuses mostly on the Victorian aspect A LOT. It's also predictable from minute one where the mystery is too obvious.

Sorry for shitting on your suggestion. That movie tricks you into watching it.

Nah, I said it blows.

Was hoping to save TS the trouble, as well.

If you're interested in a video game suggestion try Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It's nothing complicated and a casual will pick it up pretty quickly.

My GF just wanted to start "The Alienist" set in late '800 New York.
It bored me a bit but must say it's an high level product at least, quality wise looks like a movie

If you're interested in a video game suggestion try Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It's nothing complicated and a casual will pick it up pretty quickly.

Now that i think at videogames
It's incredible i suggested that The Order 1886 crap, while having this as one of my fav games

Essentially the bastard son of Dark Souls series and Brotherhood of the Wolf movie and Chtulu shit lol
Bloodborne-TheOld-Hunters-2-711x400.jpg

7rcd.gif
giphy.gif

source.gif

get

giphy.gif

tumblr_n73i9cNU4e1t6xtc8o3_500.gif

latest

bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14

Fucking Masterpiece

Back