Looking for Khabib at Att

Why is the heavies become a place for politics and muslim debates lately?

Meaning you aren't muslim by heritage, rather you became muslim later in life ?
Iam born and raised in Amsterdam, Moroccan heritage. In my twenties read a lot of things and went searching and learning about all religions, the earth, the atmosphere etc..Read the Quran and certain books about Islam. I believed 100% that there is One God, Jesus and Mohamed are messengers and brothers in faith. S from that time i pray 5 times a day, big beard, nice to my Jewish neighbor, patient on the streets, more humble, give more to charity and people on the street, dont harm anybody. Wayyy better me, wayy better.
Alhamdulilah.

Nope, never heard of him. I'm aware of very few "Youtube Muslims." I know of Ali Dawah, Mohammed Hijab and this Shiite dude who looks like Bob Dylan.

W2bFRSl.png
I have my own intellect. Allah made different kind of people, different languages etc why? To kill eachother? To know eachother, live together in peace etc. I live in Amsterdam with Gays, jews and 190 different nationalities. I see with my heart. Suraht Al Kafiroun very short, but very clearly. No angry bro can telll me something else.
Alhamdulilah.

you're pathetic. I memorized many surrahs.
I know a lot of jews who memorize many surahs,go away.

Iam born and raised in Amsterdam, Moroccan heritage. In my twenties read a lot of things and went searching and learning about all religions, the earth, the atmosphere etc..Read the Quran and certain books about Islam. I believed 100% that there is One God, Jesus and Mohamed are messengers and brothers in faith. S from that time i pray 5 times a day, big beard, nice to my Jewish neighbor, patient on the streets, more humble, give more to charity and people on the street, dont harm anybody. Wayyy better me, wayy better.
Alhamdulilah.
Well, if you're not planning any extra activities, then good for you. Glad you found your peace.

Amen.

I have my own intellect. Allah made different kind of people, different languages etc why? To kill eachother? To know eachother, live together in peace etc. I live in Amsterdam with Gays, jews and 190 different nationalities. I see with my heart. Suraht Al Kafiroun very short, but very clearly. No angry bro can telll me something else.
Alhamdulilah.

I know a lot of jews who memorize many surahs,go away.
I know about Islam more than both off you! Mannerism is the most important thing first!

I know about Islam more than both off you! Mannerism is the most important thing first!

You know more...
Tawheed is most important.A7laaq Mannerism comes with taqwa and imaaan and following he best example who ever walks on earth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back