Looking for Khabib at Att

Bullshit , you were never a Muslim. Dont come to me with that crap. Face 2 face i would expose you.

O and the other thing..

Yes I was. Who are you to tell me what my religion was? You fucking bigot

It's not hard to be anti Islam when prophet Muhammad married a 9 year old and consumated the marriage before she was even 12

Former Muslim btw

If you had any little bit of knowledge of anthropology you wouldn't worry about all that.

Ts is obviously just posting this to try and stir shit up.

Get the fuck out of here with this garbage

Bullshit , you were never a Muslim. Dont come to me with that crap. Face 2 face i would expose you.

O and the other thing..

Meet me in the war room and I’ll cut every pillar of your belief. Islam is an absolute sham

Yes I was. Who are you to tell me what my religion was? You fucking bigot

You dont know alFati7a, never prayed Gamsa Salawat, never said La illaha illa Allah from your heart etc. Go away, liar!

Nah man, Eddie is a Blackbelt and loves the fightgame. He had Gracie, Bilal Mohamed and others in his program, where its normally about Islamic things and talking with ex Christians about Why all those Christians becoming Muslims. (Hihi) .
He loves Khabib and wants him on his program.

I'm very skeptical of these types of shows. A lot of these guys are Salafis/Wahhabis and misleading the youth onto that path. Muslim youths should be listening to the words of shuyukh who went to respectable centers of Islamic learning like al-Azhar; scholars who have spent decades studying the religion under great 'ulama and who we can be sure are qualified to help guide people. It can be dangerous for the ummah if any guy with an opinion, a camera and a fun personality can talk about the religion and convince people of things. How do we know he knows what he's talking about? I prefer watching scholars like Shaykh Shabir Ally or Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad.

Meet me in the war room and I’ll cut every pillar of your belief. Islam is an absolute sham

Like all those Christians who hold me up on the streets or knocking at my door? Or like all those atheists who tried before ? 2 or 3 minutes verbally K.O bro , always.
I stopped a few years ago K.oing people.
Believe what you want, its 2019, everything is searchable for the people that honestly want to know whats up.
A famous guy from an anti Islam political party wanted to Wright a book about the Islam and how awful it is. He started searching for stones to throw. He became Muslim a few weeks ago.
Read ..Iqra
Beyy

I'm very skeptical of these types of shows. A lot of these guys are Salafis/Wahhabis and misleading the youth onto that path. Muslim youths should be listening to the words of shuyukh who went to respectable centers of Islamic learning like al-Azhar; scholars who have spent decades studying the religion under great 'ulama and who we can be sure are qualified to help guide people. It can be dangerous for the ummah if any guy with an opinion, a camera and a fun personality can talk about the religion and convince people of things. How do we know he knows what he's talking about? I prefer watching scholars like Shaykh Shabir Ally or Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad.

I understand, but this man doesnt talk about deep things, just basics. Light stuff.
Do you know and like someone like Muhamed Tim Humble

giphy.gif

It's not hard to be anti Islam when prophet Muhammad married a 9 year old and consumated the marriage before she was even 12

Former Muslim btw
How is that any different than a god knocking up a married chick?

I understand, but this man doesnt talk about deep things, just basics. Light stuff.
Do you know and like someone like Muhamed Tim Humble

Nope, never heard of him. I'm aware of very few "Youtube Muslims." I know of Ali Dawah, Mohammed Hijab and this Shiite dude who looks like Bob Dylan.

W2bFRSl.png

Shit thread with shit replies from shit posters

#MAGA

Without fail bring up religion and people get all uppity and in their feelings. It's ok to have differing opinions. What one chooses to think should bear nothing on your train of thought.

I just want to say that Khabib is my favorite muzzie. It could be Tyson but he just goes with the flow his dedication isn't up to par lol.

Former Muslim btw
Correction, that pedophile married aiesha @ the age of six, had sex with her at the age of 8. Think about that, the sole prophet of Islam is a pathetic pedophile who documented having sex with a little 8 year old child. Even better, Akbar(you know the proud Muslim so many adherents are named after) gave his six year old daughter(again, Aiesha) to that old pervert. What a noble proud religion. It also helps explain why women are worth less than pigs in their religion. Let’s see, men get a ton of virgins when they die, what do women get? Big American wiener? House not made in a cave or of mud?

Back