Looking for .GIF of Bisping getting KTFO

Bisping has no defense that was a total swing for the fences kick. :icon_chee
_proxy

Hendo put Bisping to sleep... Vitor didn't , Bisping was still defending himself and probably just waiting for Vitor to Gas

Bisping went to block a body kick, which Vitor threw earlier, and was caught. No shame in that, he was doing fairly well through the majority of the 1st round

Count just cant seem to get passed that #1 contender fight.. Great GIFS GUYS!! Thanks!

Exactly. I knew Zuffa would be wasting a potential title contender and a huge draw for a future UK card. Bisping never really had a chance and we all let it happen. :redface:

Bisping went to block a body kick, which Vitor threw earlier, and was caught. No shame in that, he was doing fairly well through the majority of the 1st round

Same mistake Joe Lauzon made against Pettis.

Fighters need to listen to Bas: never drop that fucking hand for a kick,,..you will pay for it.

Instead, block with your elbow and toughen up your mid-section

No, and he ate that head kick flush. People who say he has a poor chin don't know what they are talking about.

Yeah I wouldn't say Bisping was KTFO. I reserved KTFOs for actual KOs.

Damn, guess Bisbing is officially on gate keeper status.

naw - they'll give him 3 more middle-of-the-road, nothing special fighters again and after he beats them they'll hype him up as the new and improved, even hungrier michael bisping again then give him one more real name to fight

- although maybe zuffa will have learned its lesson and hype any boderline top 10 win (like stann) as good enough then make the huge ppv payday they've been fishing for all these years by finally getting to sacrifice bisping to silva

Back