Looking for Cleto Reyes 10oz or Grants 10oz on discount

zx

adventurer
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there anything on the market?

bump
come on guys, give me something.

You won't find anybody that sells Cleto's for less than 100 bucks.

Thanks for info. Where is best to buy, the lowest price? Without ebay.

Well...Ebay. All the other stores are selling fake Reyes from the US and the gloves for instance cost around 150 dollars. On Ebay you can get the real authetic Reyes from Mexico for 100-110 dollars.

Well...Ebay. All the other stores are selling fake Reyes from the US and the gloves for instance cost around 150 dollars. On Ebay you can get the real authetic Reyes from Mexico for 100-110 dollars.

Fakes? I noticed the difference, but fake? Mexican are wider? I use handwraps, but have small fists.

I found:

130 $, 150 $, 120 $, 125 $ (not sure they are 10 oz), 130 $

To me they're fake. The colors are different, the shape/design is different, the logos are upside down, and it doesn't even say Reyes on the logo it just says "Mexico" which is just dumb. I wouldn't spend 130 bucks on these gloves and then realize that they aren't of the same quality of the mexican Reyes gloves.

The 10 oz safetecs you posted look like the ones they sell in mexico. At ringside they cost you 130, on ebay you get them for 100 (plus shipping, but at least you can be 100% sure they are authentic Reyes that will last a long time if you take care of them).

Great site. Shipping to Europe is 46$. Is that OK? Has anyone some expirience with this site?

To me they're fake. The colors are different, the shape/design is different, the logos are upside down, and it doesn't even say Reyes on the logo it just says "Mexico" which is just dumb. I wouldn't spend 130 bucks on these gloves and then realize that they aren't of the same quality of the mexican Reyes gloves.

The 10 oz safetecs you posted look like the ones they sell in mexico. At ringside they cost you 130, on ebay you get them for 100 (plus shipping, but at least you can be 100% sure they are authentic Reyes that will last a long time if you take care of them).

What is the deal with those safetec, I'm not sure I want to buy them?
In above site stands
THIS GLOVE CAN LAST 200 MORE TIMES THAN THE NORMAL FIGHTING GLOVES
link
Is there any review of fighting gloves from ringside?

bump
come on guys!

I also get my stuff from the same guy, fast shipping (EMS), plus if you're from Europe you pay like 30% less because of the Euro. If the gloves cost 110 Dollars you pay like 85 Euros.

I haven't tried the safetec yet but it has different padding than the official 10 oz pro fight glove. The fight gloves have horse hair in them, so the gloves don't last that long. These have different padding so they'll last longer.

I am gonna buy this gloves and this wraps. With shipping price is 156$. I think it is OK?
Probably going to order tomorow.
What do you guys think?

Mostly bag work, little pads.... maybe against some brawlers in sparing lol
actually my gym have wierd 10oz gloves policy. Seriously, there are dudes 40-50 lbs heavier than me, all wear 10oz gloves. One guy even has 8oz gloves. We have no headgear, just mouthguard. I have very good footwork.

btw I know about CR reputation as punchers gloves and that is not for sparing

I don't know much about this glove but it's a fight glove so i don't think the padding will last a long time if you use these gloves on the bag. My advice would be to just use them for sparring. Get some cheap gloves for the heavy bag and mitts.

Old ones are not yet for full retirement.

Even better, use the old ones for the bag and mitts. And the Reyes for sparring. They will last a long time if you just use them for sparring.

I hope. I'll write a review when i get em.

Back