looking for blue belt shorts

Qtip inspector

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
howdy. I am familiar with on the mat( only white ) , built to fight( out of my size, 34) and that mmma warehouse on ebay( looks cheap). is there any other companies that make GOOD blue belt shorts like the built to fight ones , perferably in black , size 34? thanks

fe5266fda118319d5081d4cc4f240aaf.png

ha ,thanks. funny i didn't think of that since i am a blue under Denny Propokos ( 10th planet ) any other ones with the "belt" hanging down?

havent seen many with blue belt on black shorts---OTM is the best bet-- but they dont have ur size no

Wow, maybe im in the dark ages, but I never seen anyone where belt shorts except BJ Penn. My gym does not give belts if you only train No-gi, im wondering what my instructors response would be to me wearing this in nogi class

you could put some white stripes on the black panels too, cool (i wouldn't wear them though... that would be gay unless it's the black belt ones)

Wouldnt you get laughed out of the dojo wearing one of those things? LOL

I could see the 10th planet ones working but the other ones look ridiculous imo.

That's like wearing nut huggers like Cro Cop wears in his fights to train in. It's just not cool

Wouldnt you get laughed out of the dojo wearing one of those things? LOL

I could see the 10th planet ones working but the other ones look ridiculous imo.

agreed

Back