Looking for a Rothwell fight..

fandangler101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I forgot who his opponent was but he was doing some weird shoulder shimmy and charging towards them. I’m a little buzzed but if anyone knows what I’m talking about the name of his opponent would be appreciated!

He did a strange dance against Overeem I think. If that's what you are looking for that is.

If we're talking "in fight", I believe you're looking for the one with Schaub - he began this weird movement before becoming really aggessive and taking him out. :)

Brandon Vera, round 3.

After being outworked for 2 rounds he decided to dance a little bit, go forward and finish the fight.

benrothwell.gif

If we're talking "in fight", I believe you're looking for the one with Schaub - he began this weird movement before becoming really aggessive and taking him out. :)
I think that might've been against Brandon Vera. Schaub he just KO'd when Schaub thought he had him hurt.

I think that might've been against Brandon Vera. Schaub he just KO'd when Schaub thought he had him hurt.

My bad, I think you're right. He turned it on late in the fight, but Schaub was stopped quick, so it can only be Vera. :)

Back