looking for a Rio de janeiro poster with Christ/rio coastline.. Help in locating

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Petch, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Petch

Petch White Belt

Asking for a small amount of help. I have looked but have been unsuccessful finding a COLOR poster of CHRIST THE REDEEMER over looking the Rio coastline. It has begun to fry my ass. If anyone has any ideas I would be really appreciative. If anyone has that I would be happy to purchase it from you with Paypal.

MODS.. if this breaks any rules please.. accept my sincere apology. :redface:

This G&E community is by far the most friendly on Sherdog and I know that numerous shops come in here .. That is why I posted this here.

2. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

3. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

4. Petch

Petch White Belt

Yea I found those. I really just want a poster not a Digitally Printed on Archival Photographic Paper resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for museum display

Even so to get a reasonable sized one from them would cost 50 bucks. There has to be a poster . Thank you even so.