looking for a great gym/manager

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by realisum, May 22, 2014.

1. realisum

realisum determination is key

high profiled prospect is looking for a great manager and a great gym to keep growing. Any suggestions or recommendations.

2. Kaoklai

Kaoklai Blue Belt

what are your qualifications?

3. realisum

Ncaa champ 2x all american 4x acc champ 3x state champ. Nice pro record of 5-0. Currently contracted with Bellator.

Email me at [email protected]

4. Mr Boogaloo

Mr Boogaloo Silver Belt

just look on the internet for a gym near you, then walk in and challenge their best fighter to a full on fight, in the middle of a session. they will appreciate the direct approach.

5. PIT FIGHTER

PIT FIGHTER YAMMA Pit Fighter

I hope he had a great manager before signing with Bellator so he got the 411 on all the fine print.

6. who cares

who cares Blue Belt

On paper these look like the credentials of Darrion Caldwell

7. realisum

he's a national champ 2 time All American 4 time ACC champions three-time state champion currently 5-0 professional record. currently contracted with Bellator. just need a great place to work out someone that can manages affairs properly and must have excellent negotiation skills

8. realisum

we got the 411 after the fact but Bella tour seems to be growing the way that he's growing so I believe they're in the right place and my man Dana did not respond when it was time for UFC enquiries or his manager failed to inform him properly.

9. MOJO Fire

MOJO Fire Black Belt

White belt asking people on sherdog how to manage their careers, this is is hilarious. I guess no where did the idea of getting a sports agent or talking to fighters currently in the UFC or Bellator???

10. realisum

man I'm trying to take care of business shut the f*** up. Hes :n Bellator already. READ!!! dumbass

11. Rubberneck76

Rubberneck76 Alizée Belt Platinum Member

I would assume that a high level profile prospect would have no shortage of offers from gyms and managers. Guys with that resume pick their gyms and don't have to settle

What the hell sure I'll do it. I think I can get him an add spot for a local car dealership. Don't quote me but probably pays 3 figures. Ill start working on out team name too. Something witty, maybe a double entendre.

In all seriousness if this is legit. (I would be shocked) TS isn't Darrion but probably his brother Kevin. Why the F did you come here looking for answers?