Looking for a good gym in Victoria BC?

Gaijin36

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I will be moving to Victoria BC in May and am trying to find a gym that has bumper plates and allows olympic/power lifting. I found Odyssey they have bumpers and coaches but no prices listed. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place.

I currently focus on the big 3 but would love to incorporate some Oly lifts and some strongman stuff eventually as well as sled work, etc for conditioning, any ideas?

Hey man, unfortunately I haven't lived in Victoria in years, but I was born there, great place. I still get over a few times a year to visit family. Have you been there before?

Also, you'll probably have better luck with these types of questions in the S&C forum.
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/

Cheers

you're moving to BC and you want to go to the gym? lol is this real life? save the money you would spend on the gym and use that money to buy weed. you're welcome for the great advice.

you're moving to BC and you want to go to the gym? lol is this real life? save the money you would spend on the gym and use that money to buy weed. you're welcome for the great advice.

Why can't they go together?

seems counter-productive. you're either a full on pothead or a full on gym rat. there's no meeting halfway. just ask nick diaz.

lol. that explains that whole Condit situation.

Sarah Kaufman trains out of Victoria. Zugec Ultimate Martial Arts.

Back