Looking for a drilling partner. Intensive wrestling drilling. Washington DC area.

EliteUltra500

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I took time off BJJ to wrestle my ass off for a year or two or so.

Im about 8 weeks in and my conditioning has gone through the roof from 3-4 brutal wrestling practices a week at a club I go to.

I am doing plenty of live, and not enough drilling.

I am looking for someone in the DC area who wants to drill wrestling 1-2x a week. Serious drilling not "5 times each side" stuff.

Literally drilling until we drop.

I never wrestled in HS and I am seizing my chance while I am still relatively young. Lets do this.

P.S. I know this isnt the best place to ask but I really have no clue where else to look.

Why do you want to wrestle? Very few people outside of wrestling have the desire to wrestle.

Only if it's "hardcore"

images

I bet you'd have some better responses at matbattle.com

Where in the DC area? And are you looking for a club? I would say Eaglehawk academy is probably close, it is coached by Wade Schalles (2 time NCAA champion, over 100 pins in NCAA D1 competition). Many of the good wrestlers in the area go there so you would have good partners.

If you have a mat and are looking for a partner, sorry I can't help you. Hope this helps.

Training with Wades Schalles, sounds awesome!. I like to try it, DC is far though. Hey youngsteinel, Wrestling at UMBC has been good.

Good shit man, I am trying to make it up there but I injured my knee. Doing my best to heal it and get back out there.

Back