Looking back at colby vs woodley

Curiously, Colby’s output vs Woodley was about half of what it was against Usman. I think that Colby’s confidence in his chin is not what it used to be after what Usman did to him. No one is talking about this now but just wait until the rematch.
Yeah I could definitely see that. It was like a better version of Ngannou's performance vs Lewis. You never know how someone will respond after losing brutally.

Reactions: CPH
Curiously, Colby’s output vs Woodley was about half of what it was against Usman. I think that Colby’s confidence in his chin is not what it used to be after what Usman did to him. No one is talking about this now but just wait until the rematch.

I saw a few members post about Colby’s decreasing output, so I watched both highlights in both fights, if anything Colby seems to be throwing more aggressively now, If anything that would suggest the opposite about his confidence in his chin. In the Usman fight Colby appears to be almost lazily touching up Marty while using his power very sparingly. In the Woodley fight I’m seeing a marked increase of steam in his punches, kicks, and elbows... I dunno take a look at both clips, maybe it’s me, but Colby seems to be decreasing volume in lieu of more damaging strikes.

I saw a few members post about Colby’s decreasing output, so I watched both highlights in both fights, if anything Colby seems to be throwing more aggressively now, If anything that would suggest the opposite about his confidence in his chin. In the Usman fight Colby appears to be almost lazily touching up Marty while using his power very sparingly. In the Woodley fight I’m seeing a marked increase of steam in his punches, kicks, and elbows... I dunno take a look at both clips, maybe it’s me, but Colby seems to be decreasing volume in lieu of more damaging strikes.

I will check it out later today thx

Colby doesn’t really rock anyone though and out wrestling Usman is gonna be a chore ....I think Colby is in trouble

Yeah but it's still worth a shot. If he realizes he can't hurt Usman he can always just start putting on the volume. That way he at least wouldn't burn out in early rounds. He would throw low volume early so he can maintain the gas tank late

Back