Look what I've received this morning from TJ's social team

S2ES.gif

I get it now. He was just adding value for himself and therefore the UFC by completely circumventing the rules of the sport and pumping himself full of EPO. Yes, it may have been selfish but now I can clearly see that TJ is the real victim in this situation by USADA who simply can't see the bigger picture.

200w.webp

Pretty amazing

gh0cwTN.png
That's what I hated about his whole thing with Urijah and Team Alpha Male.

"I'm trying to be the best version of myself and Urijah's holding me back."

Selfish prick, that's Urijah's literal fucking business. He can't have you training with his guys as you rep another gym and gain EVEN MORE knowledge on his fighters.

So you signed up to get self-help e-mails from a midget...

Such an articulate, heart felt message.

* Dillashaw Dollar Store : running blowout discounts on bulk EPO. LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!

Pretty nice advice there, brb going to add value

Wasn't also his first tweet after the suspension some advertisement for a gambling site or something?

That looks like a cut and paste job for a bunch of cans that probably pay for a platinum membership buying whatever Snake oil he's selling

Wasn't also his first tweet after the suspension some advertisement for a gambling site or something?
It's a marketing drip campaign
They're scheduled emails for people that bought products or signed up for mailing lists.

i think he may have been trying to sound eloquent like his S&C coach, and just like his S&C coach, he failed.

Back