Look what I just bought

Nice try. It's tough to get @Clippy to share an opinion on anything.
He actually wrote up a review on some potato chips or something a while back, I was hoping he would start up a review series

@Grassshoppa

39074183_1695777843878211_4605739752170192896_n.jpg

Thats a sweet dungeon

I'm gonna do that for about half my house, but because its like $1500 in bulbs I gotta go with brand name for support. Gonna use Philips Hue bulbs I think.

Hard to do it justice with a crappy cell phone pic at night but yeah it's awesome to be in there when drunk

music

party lights

wife had a bubble machine glowing and bubbles reflecting the lights

etc

I also have a bunch of crap to look at in there, authentic army helmet and other crap

"Looseture." A whuh now?

I explained it in another post

It's a light fixture I screwed to a board that I hang in the rafters that I electric taped a broken extension cord to

So I can move the lights where I want

Can't really call it a fixture

I explained it in another post

It's a light fixture I screwed to a board that I hang in the rafters that I electric taped a broken extension cord to

So I can move the lights where I want

Can't really call it a fixture
Ok, got it. Be careful you don't electrocute yourself. Of course, if an unfortunate accident occurs and you do get zapped, make sure you document it with plenty of pics.

Ok, got it. Be careful you don't electrocute yourself. Of course, if an unfortunate accident occurs and you do get zapped, make sure you document it with plenty of pics.

I mean you just hook the wires together, use marettes - duct tape them and plug it in, not that complicated

He actually wrote up a review on some potato chips or something a while back, I was hoping he would start up a review series
He has been slacking on the reviews, that's true.

OOOH!

Pause with music....
OOOH!

You shove the remote up your ass, and you change settings by clenching your butthole.

So yeah, kinda I guess.
Damn, did you see our boy Supra is banned again? That was a quick one

Back